On this page:
- Piclear is a 1998 Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for the Pioneering Development of Film Scratch Removal Systems for Telecines winning organization.
- also known as Piclear, Inc.
- some of the awards:
- Academy Award for Best Technical Achievement (for originating and developing an attachment to motion picture projectors to improve screen image quality)
- Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for the Pioneering Development of Film Scratch Removal Systems for Telecines
- Piclear is a system that removes scratches from film as it moves through a projector, an early form of what is called wet-gate printing. It works by daubing the film with a liquid that fills in scratches as it enters the projection gate. The liquid evaporates quickly after projection.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Piclear
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of P3I1C3L1E1A1R1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PICLEAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Piclear!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Piclear for some fun with words!