On this page:
"Pictureka" is a video game.
- also known as Hasbro Family Game Night: Pictureka
- genre: Strategy video game
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- released on (4 years ago)
Pictureka a.k.a. Pictureka! is a game show based on the board game of the same name. It is shown on Hub Network. The show is hosted by Cory Almeida; George Gabriel is the on-camera musical director; he sings introductory songs, plays the in-game contest music on both guitar and drums, and performs announcing duties.
- begun on and completed on
- 26 episodes, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Main Title and Graphic Design nomination for Terry Scott, Matthew Daday, Matthew Melone & Elizabeth Skaggs
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pictureka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Pictureka
Photo credit: popofatticus
Scrabble value of P3I1C3T1U1R1E1K5A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PICTUREKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pictureka!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Pictureka for some fun with words!