On this page:
- Piri is a fictional character from the 2011 film Avé.
- Piri is a fictional character from the 1989 film Before the Bat's Flight Is Done.
- Piri is a fictional character from the 2014 film Viktoria: A Tale of Grace and Greed.
- Piri is a fictional character from the 1936 film Where the Lark Sings.
- The piri is a Korean double reed instrument, used in both the folk and classical music of Korea. It is made of bamboo. Its large reed and cylindrical bore gives it a sound mellower than that of many other types of oboe.
- Piri a.k.a. Bhele Language: Bhele, or Piri, is a Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- read more about Bhele Language
- Piri was an Aframax oil tanker. She was built as Torben Spirit in 1994 at the Onomichi shipyard in Japan and registered in the Bahamian port of Nassau. In December 2012, the vessel was renamed Piri and registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis, whereupon it was sailed to Bangladesh for scrap, arriving 30 December 2012.
- Piri a.k.a. Tso Language: Tso is one of the Savanna languages of eastern Nigeria.
- read more about Tso Language
Phrases with Piri
- Aphis Piri
- Elsinoe Piri
- Asteroma Piri
- Dichaena Piri
- Exoascus Piri
- Fusidium Piri
- Taphrina Piri
- Cenangium Piri
- Cytospora Piri
- Diaporthe Piri
- Furcaspis Piri
- Melanomma Piri
- Aspidiotus Piri
- Contarinia Piri
- Cylindrium Piri
- Macrophoma Piri
- Phyllobius Piri
- Rhynchites Piri
- Dothiorella Piri
- Epitrimerus Piri
View more phrases with the word Piri in thesaurus!
Printed books with definitions for Piri
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
For instance, the first-born is called Piri, if a boy ; and Kar- tanye, if a girl. The second one is called Warni, or Warrunya. The third one is called Kunni or Kunta ; and so on, according to its sex. They have seven or eight such names for each sex.
Mind and Experience in the Society Islands by Robert I. Levy
Piri is a clean village. The village path and the yards around the houses are clear of rubbish, and the dirt house yards are usually swept each day to clear and smooth the surfaces. The in- sides of houses in the village range from moderate ...
Then N->Piri is a multiple of T. [The above is an extension of the theorem that, if N divided by p leaves remainder r, N-r is divisible by P.] .................................................. ................ 54 12307. (Professor Barisien.)—Etant donnée une ellipse de foyers ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Piri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Piri
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Piri
See also the pronunciation examples of Piri!
Scrabble value of P3I1R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PIRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Piri!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Piri to see it in context!