Plan-a appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- A dog, a plan, a canal: pagoda.
- A maj, a plan, a canal, pajama.
- A man, a plan, a canal: Panama!
On this page:
- "Plan-a" a.k.a. "Plan A!" is a 2008 studio album by Thomas Godoj.
- "Plan-a" a.k.a. "Plan A" is a song by American alternative rock band The Dandy Warhols. It was released as the third single from their fourth studio album, Welcome to the Monkey House, on 24 November 2003. It peaked at No. 66 on the UK Singles Chart.
- music and lyrics by Courtney Taylor-Taylor
- "Plan-a" a.k.a. "Plan A" is a musical single of The Dandy Warhols.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Plan-a" a.k.a. "Plan A" is a musical album of Six Appeal.
- released on
- "Plan-A" is a musical single of Skeme Team.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Plan-a
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Plan-a
Central Green Floor Plan
Photo credit: dHzMedia
Quotes about Plan-a
Anagrams of PLAN-A
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Plan-a!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Plan-a to see it in context!