On this page:
- Definition of the noun plush
- Definition of the adjective plush
- Phrases with Plush
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Plush
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Plush
- Photos about Plush
- Videos about Plush
- Quotes about Plush
- Scrabble value of P3L1U1S1H4
- Anagrams of PLUSH
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun plush
What does plush mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: plushes
- a fabric with a nap that is longer and softer than velvet
Alternative definition of the noun plush
- A textile fabric with a nap or shag on one side, longer and softer than the nap of velvet.
- a type of child’s toy, filled with soft material, usually an animal
Definition of the adjective plush
What does plush mean as an attribute of a noun?
Plush is one of the top 1000 most common adjectives in the English language.
adjective - degrees: plusher | plushest
- characterized by extravagance and profusion
Alternative definition of the adjective plush
- [UK] very extravagant
- [UK] very expensive, or appearing expensive
- (of a man-made object) having a soft, fluffy exterior
- Plush is an unincorporated rural community in the Warner Valley of Lake County, in the U.S. state of Oregon. Its name is said to have derived from a mispronunciation of the word flush during a 19th century poker game played in the community. The Plush post office was established in 1888, and David R. Jones was the first postmaster.
- Plush is a Venue in Jacksonville.
- also known as Plush, Jacksonville, FL; Plush Nightclub
- PLUSH is a Venue, Building in Tucson.
- official website: plushtucson.com
- Plush is a Venue in Chicago.
Who is Plush?
Plush a.k.a. Liam Hayes, professionally known as Plush since 1992 is a songwriter and performer originally from Chicago.
- read more about Liam Hayes (musical artist)
- Plush is a South African alternative rock band formed in 1996 in the city of Cape Town.
- Plush is a musical group.
- album: "Plush"
Plush is a record label.
- official website: www.plush-internet.org
- "Plush" is a song by American rock band Stone Temple Pilots. It is one of the band's biggest hits, and was released as the second single from the band's debut studio album, Core.
- "Plush" is a 1993 single album by Stone Temple Pilots.
- released on (21 years ago)
- Plush: The music video of the Plush song by Stone Temple Pilots.
- "Plush" is a musical album of Plush.
- released in (33 years ago)
- "Plush" is a musical single of John Askew.
- released on
- "Plush" is a musical single of Tiga.
- released in
- "Plush" is a musical album of Liam Hayes.
"Plush" is a book by Kate Crash, published on .
- genre: New-adult fiction
- "Plush" es una película del 2013 dirigida por Catherine Hardwicke y co-escrita por Arty Nelson.
- "Plush" is a 2011 short comedy film written by Ryan Denmark and Jason Witter and directed by Ryan Denmark.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Joshua Sallach & David C. Valdez
- executive producers: Ryan Denmark, Cyndi Trissel, Jason Witter
- production design by Peter Lane
- art direction by Scott Christopher Clark
- written by Jason Witter & Ryan Denmark
- casting by Hannah Macpherson
- cinematography by James Kwan
- edited by Cyndi Trissel
- music by David Manning
- costume design by Paula Steinberg
- genres: Fantasy, Horror, Black comedy, Horror comedy, Comedy
- released on (4 years ago)
Phrases with Plush
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Plush
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Reference Book for the Wholesale and Retail Dry Goods Trade of the United States, Containing a Descriptive List of All the Standard Fabrics, Garments, and Related Articles of Merchandise ... with a History of Cotton, Silk, Wool, Flax, Jute, Ramie, Hemp and Other Commercial Fibers, and a Full Description of the Processes of Carding, Spinning, Weaving, Bleaching, Dyeing and Printing ... by George S. Cole
Plush fabrics are employed especially for upholstery, carriage robes, women's cloaks and gowns, expensive liveries, and as a covering for men's silk hats; since 1870 silk plush has been used as a ground for embroidery in house decoration, ...
by Phyllis G. Tortora, Ingrid Johnson
The cloth commonly is woven as a double plush and cut apart on the loom. The pile also may be formed in a single fabric, the pile warp being woven around These are withdrawn leaving a looped, uncut pile. If there are fillingwise wires. knives ...
It ignores all psychological experiences in which the plush, n.—velvet plush, a...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Plush
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Plush
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: pasa47
Photo credit: Daquella manera
So many frogs...
Photo credit: jplpagan
Photo credit: zenera
Photo credit: cogdogblog
Photo credit: Andrew Kudrin
- Demo Plush
Photo credit: steakpinball
- Plush Femur
along side the images from which it's derived.
Photo credit: Bekathwia
- Sleazy Plush
..because he can ;-)
Photo credit: torkildr
- Plush Stars!
Photo credit: SykoSam
- Sad Plush Pet
Photo credit: Omar.Bariffi
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Plush
Click on an item to play that video:
- Plush Meaning
Video shows what plush means. Very extravagant.. Very expensive, or appearing expensive.. Having a soft, fluffy exterior.. Plush Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Self Definition - Fusion [Atmospheric/Intelligent Dnb] [Plush Recordings Release]
Self Definition - Fusion [Atmospheric/Intelligent Dnb] [Plush Recordings] DOWNLOAD...
- Avon The True Meaning of Christmas Santa & Dasher Talking Plush
Brand: Avon Product: True Meaning of Christmas Season: Christmas Description: Dasher is a little confused about Christmas and asks Santa Claus to tell him ...
- JP Roe and Neda of iDiOM - Plush (cover)
- New Plush Series! "Kirby's Adventures in Dreamland" (LOOK AT DESCRIPTION!!)
- Let it go Multi-Language plush version
- Mario plush short:How to speak Shy guy language
Blue yoshi teache's us how to speak a very difficult,knowable and famous language,Shy guy language and ya can also talk to youre friends like this and see if ...
- Re verb Plush
- Halloween Animated Friendly Plush Giggling Ghost / Video Following Description!
- Angry Birds plush collection description
View more videos about Plush Toy.
See also the pronunciation examples of Plush!
Quotes about Plush
Scrabble value of P3L1U1S1H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PLUSH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Plush!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Plush to see it in context!