On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Pop Star
What does Pop Star mean as a name of something?
- A very successful pop musician.
- "Pop Star" is a song by Japanese singer Ken Hirai. The single went on to top the 2005 Oricon Charts and is known for its remarkable music video, featuring Ken in seven different personas, including a raccoon and his own manager. The Video also helped Ken break into the US and Canadian Markets where Stations would play the video despite the fact that it was in Japanese. The song was featured in the Nintendo DS game, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2, as well as on Taiko No Tatsujin 8 and Taiko No Tatsujin Portable 2 for the PSP. It is also a track in the Konami's jubeat ripples series. Its latest appearance is in the Namco game Happy Dance Collection for the Nintendo Wii. The song was also featured in the Japanese drama Kiken na Aneki starring Ito Misaki.
- music and lyrics by Ken Hirai
- "Pop Star" is a composition.
- "POP STAR" is a musical single of Ken Hirai.
- released on (9 years ago)
"Pop Star" is a 2010 thriller film written and directed by Robert La Force.
- producers: Prachya Pinkaew & Sukanya Vongsthapat
- starring: Bongkoj Khongmalai as Nui
- released on (4 years ago)
Pop Star is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pop Star
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Authenticity, Authority, Influence by Rachel Haworth
Such dualities also apply to the persona of the chanson artist: the chanson artist is an individual, artisanal creator and member only of a chanson 'in-club', whereas the pop star is a puppet of a globalised, commercialised industry; the chanson ...
by Colin Larkin
The Epic label treated Hamilton as a major pop star and issued 16 albums ...
Music in American Life: An Encyclopedia of the Songs, Styles, Stars, and Stories that Shaped our Culture [4 volumes] (2013)
An Encyclopedia of the Songs, Styles, Stars, and Stories That Shaped Our Culture by Jacqueline Edmondson Ph.D.
The Found Star: Justin Bieber One of the most famous teenage pop star ...
by Cambridge University Press
a piece of equipment used for putting staples through paper (£3>Ja WORD PARTNERS FOR Star 2 become/make sb a star • a big star • a pop star star 'Star1 /sta:7 noun ...
by Elizabeth Knowles
letter to Kit and Ilse Barker, 5 September 1953 Björk 1965– Icelandic pop star 6 Icelandic peoples were the ones who memorized sagas ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pop Star
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pop Star
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Pop Star
Click on an item to play that video:
- Pop star Meaning
Video shows what pop star means. A very successful pop musician.. Pop star Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say pop star.
- Lyda & Noun Noun Sing Princess & the Pop Star
- Lyda & Noun Noun sing Princess & the Pop Star
- Lyda & Noun sing princess & pop star
- Lyda & Noun Sing Princess and Pop Star
See also the pronunciation examples of Pop Star!
Quotes about Pop Star
It's a tough life being a pop star. You know, at the end of the day when you've paid all the bills and put the kids through college and that, you know, there's only enough left for a small island off the South Pacific. (Larry Mullen Jr.)
Anagrams of POP STAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pop Star!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pop Star to see it in context!