On this page:
- Prameela is an Indian film actress in South Indian films. She was a prominent lead actress during the 1970s and 1980s in Tamil and Malayalam films. She was noted for her glamorous roles. She has acted around 50 Malayalam movies. She made her debut through 1968 Malayalam movie "Inspector". She got her major breakthrough in the 1973 Tamil film Arangetram.
- Prameela is the sister of Krishna Murali Posaani.
- Prameela is the spouse of Kollam Ajith.
- Marriage with Kollam Ajith
- Prameela is the mother of Komal Mahuvakar.
- parent of Rupini
- Prameela is a fictional character from the 1959 film Raja Makutam.
- Prameela is a fictional film character.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Prameela
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of P3R1A1M3E1E1L1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PRAMEELA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Prameela!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Prameela to find many related words and phrases!