On this page:
Definition of the noun pulasan tree
What does pulasan tree mean as a name of something?
- East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Nephelium mutabile
- synonyms of pulasan tree: pulasan / pulassan
- more generic term: fruit tree = tree bearing edible fruit
- part: pulassan / pulasan = fruit of an East Indian tree similar to the rambutan but sweeter
- member of: genus Nephelium / Nephelium = a genus of dicotyledonous trees of the family Sapindaceae that are native to Asia and Australia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pulasan Tree
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Pulasan Tree to find many related words and phrases!