On this page:
- Rıfat is a fictional character from the 2012 film Araf.
- Rıfat a.k.a. Rifat is a fictional character from the 1951 movie Sirocco.
- Rıfat is a fictional character from the 2011 film Sov bizinıs.
- Rıfat: Rifat is a fictional character form the 2006 TV series Ah polis olsam.
"Rıfat" a.k.a. "Rifat" is a film, directed by Emin Alper.
- country: Turkey
- language: Turkish Language
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rıfat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter Hunt
Rakım-Nimet Çalapala and Mümtaz Zeki Taìkın may also be mentioned, while Rıfat Ilgaz's Hababam Sınıfı [The Class of Idlers] (1967) became so popular that even today the films based on this book are continuously being shown on television ...
by Florentin Smarandache
Irfan Deli Affiliation Muallim Rıfat Faculty of Education Kilis 64 Florentin Smarandache (founder and editor) Encyclopedia of Neutrosophic Researchers, 1st ...
by Terri Ginsberg, Chris Lippard
Bali, Rıfat. Turkish Cinema in the Early Republican Years: US Diplomatic Documents on Turkey.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rıfat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of RIFAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rıfat!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rıfat to see it in context!