On this page:
Who is Raaghav?
Raaghav: Venkataraghavan Ranganathan, better known as Raaghav on screen, is film actor and television personality in Tamil Nadu, India. Before his break into films, he appeared in season 1 of Jodi Number One.
- also known as Venkataraghavan Ranganathan, Raaghav Ranganathan
- born on (41 years ago) in Madurai
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, composer, film score composer, presenter
- Marriage with Preetha
- "Chakkara Viyugam"
- played Bhanumathy's brother in "Satham Podathey"
- "Yai Nee Romba Azhaga Irukey"
- played Ranjith in "Even I Am Not In Me"
- played Local goon in "Silambattam"
- played Goutham in "Kalyana Samayal Saadham"
- "Naan Rajavaga Pogiren"
- played Vetrivel Gurupadam in "Vattaram"
- played The stranger in "Five by Four"
- "Lost Within You"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raaghav
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of R1A1A1G2H4A1V4
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RAAGHAV
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Raaghav!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Raaghav to find many related words and phrases!