On this page:
- "Rabia" a.k.a. "Rage" is a 2009 film written and directed by Sally Potter, starring Jude Law and Judi Dench. The filmmakers said that the film created a new genre in filmmaking, called “naked cinema”.
- read more about Rage
- "Rabia" a.k.a. "Rage" is a 2009 romantic thriller film story by Sergio Bizzio and written and directed by Sebastián Cordero.
- read more about Rage
- "Rabia" is a 2007 short war drama film written and directed by Muhammad Ali Hasan.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Adrian Brevard
- executive producers: Nick Becker, Seeme Gull Hasan, Chris Ottesen, Dani Rascon, J. Wesley Thayer
- production design by Elexis De Lair
- art direction by Eric Trowbridge
- written by Muhammad Ali Hasan
- Mo Gallini as Wafiq
- Ursula Taherian as Dareen
- Hanieh Jodat as Rabia
- Boris Kievsky as Zahir
- Korken Alexander as Bakr
- Gabriel Al-Rajhi as Ali
- Aleek Aintablian as Rabia
- Mera London as Sakina
- Giselle Bonilla as Farah's Daughter
- Blake Silver as Yair - Israeli Soldier #1
- Andreas Robichaux as Gil - Israeli Soldier #2
- Elizabeth Taheri as Seeme
- Raphael Fetta as Tariq
- Bob Corso as Umer
- casting by Rosalinda Morales
- cinematography by Erick M. Crespo
- edited by Sylvia Castellanos
- costume design by Marcia Zigler
- genres: War film, Drama
- subject: Wafa Idris
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Rabia" is a 1973 historical film written and directed by Osman F. Seden.
- producer: Fatma Girik
- released on (42 years ago)
- Rabia is a fictional character from the 2001 film The Warrior.
- Rabia is a fictional character from the 2001 film Summer Love.
- Rabia is a fictional character from the 2007 film Rabia.
- Rabia is a fictional character in the 2008 film Ordinary Boys.
There are other characters with in their name, like Uday bin Rabia Al Zeer.
- Rabia is the wife of Noman Ijaz.
- Marriage with Noman Ijaz
- Rabia is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Rabia (actress)
- Rabia is the daughter of Abdul Hamid I.
- child of Abdul Hamid I
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rabia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A general view of the world (1807)
geographical, historical, and philosophical ; on a plan entirely new by Ezekiel Blomfield
A RABIA is a great peninsula, bounded toward the north and north-west by Turkey ; on the east by the Persian gulf, which separates it from Persia ; south by the Indian ocean ; and west by the Red sea, separating it from Egypt and Nubia.
The World's Work (1919)
by Walter Hines Page, Arthur W. Page
ARABIA RABIA is a vast plateau, bounded by the sea on three sides and to the north merging imperceptibly into the regions of Syria and Mesopotamia. Most of it is desert, though there is some comparatively good land along the coasts, while ...
Central Asia and Middle East by N. Hanif
B Basri, Hazrat Rabia al-Adwiyya (A.H. 90-185) Hazrat Bibi Rabia Basri is the greatest woman saint and mystic and is one of the three ...
by Abū al-ʿAbbās Aḥmad b. Muḥammad Ibn Ḵallikān, Ibn Khallikan, William MacGuckin de Slane
OMAR IBN ABl RABIA. Abd 'l-Khattab Omar Ibn Abd Allah lbn Abi Bahia lbn al- Moghaira lbn Abd Allah lbn Omar lbn Makhzfim lbn Yakaza lbn Murra al-Makhzt' lmi, ...
Encyclopedia of Islam (2009)
by Juan Eduardo Campo
(Rabia al-Basriyya, Rabia al-Qaysiyya) (ca. 717–801) legendary female Muslim mystic and saint, considered to be one of the first Sufis What is known about Rabia al-Adawiyya is culled from many different hagiographic sources spanning ...
rabia, Ptg. rabia, racia, Sicilian raggia, ...
by Ian Richard Netton
Rabia al-Awwal, athe first Spring«. 4. Rabia al-Thani, athe second Spring«. 5. Jumada al-Ula, athe first month of dryness, hardness«. 6. Jumada al-Akhira, athe last month of dryness, hardness«. 7. Rajab, athe awesome month«. 8. Shaaban ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rabia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rabia
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about La Rabia.
Video language resources about Rabia
Click on an item to play that video:
- Rabia Meaning
Video shows what Rabia means. used by Muslims, meant to symbolize the beginning of life, hope and the advent of happiness after a dark winter. The name of ...
- Something out of nothing: A brand new language | Rabia Ergin | TEDxTufts
Rabia Ergin has looked to the Central Taurus Sign Language, a village sign language native to her ancestors of rural Turkey, to study the evolution of human ...
- Dictionary of Islam: Rabia of Basra
A Dictionary of Islam and the Muslim World is a Youtube series that briefly presents important terms, names, and places that have a connection to Islam and ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Rabia!
Quotes about Rabia
Scrabble value of R1A1B3I1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RABIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Rabia!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rabia to see it in context!