On this page:
Definition of rad.
What does rad. mean?
- See radian.
"Rad." a.k.a. "Rad" is a 1986 film about BMX racing. The film was written by Sam Bernard and Geoffrey Edwards and directed by Hal Needham. It stars Bill Allen and Lori Loughlin. Parts of this movie were filmed in Cochrane, Alberta, as well as at Colonel Macleod Jr. High School and Bowness Park, both in Calgary, Alberta.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Mary Eilts, Jack Schwartzman, Robert L. Levy & Sam Bernard
- written by Geoffrey Edwards & Sam Bernard
- cinematography by Richard Leiterman
- music by James Di Pasquale
- genres: Sports, Drama
- tagline: A hometown kid on his BMX against the best in the world. At Helltrack... the heat is on.
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (28 years ago)
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is the name of two fictional characters in the Transformers universes.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a comic book supervillain in the Femforce comic published by A.C. Comics.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a fictional character from the 2013 film Vijay and I.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a fictional character from the 1975 film The Wild McCullochs.
- "Rad." a.k.a. "Rad" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Rad." a.k.a. "Rad" is a musical EP of Child Meadow.
- released in (5 years ago)
- rad. a.k.a. Rad: Rose Ann Dimalanta, known by the stage name Rad, is a singer-songwriter and keyboardist from Oakland. She is influenced by funk, Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and R&B styles and has been described as the "Tania Maria of Funk".
- read more about Rad
- Rad. a.k.a. Saeed Rad: Saeed Raad is an Iranian actor and playwright. He started his career in 1967. Rad left Iran in 1986 and lived in Canada but he returned to his homeland in 2000 to continue his career.
Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a record label.
- official website: www.marriagerecs.com/rad/rad.html
- Rad. a.k.a. Rád is a village in Pest county, Hungary.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a village and municipality in the Trebišov District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
- part of Slovakia
- Rad. a.k.a. Reactive attachment disorder is described in clinical literature as a severe and relatively uncommon disorder that can affect children. RAD is characterized by markedly disturbed and developmentally inappropriate ways of relating socially in most contexts.
- also known as RAD
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is an academic journal published by the Yugoslav, now Croatian, Academy of Sciences and Arts. It was their only publication from 1867 until 1882, when each of the individual scientific sections of the academy started printing their own journals. As of 2014, over five hundred issues have been published.
- Rad. a.k.a. uvrD is a gene.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rade Language: Rade, rendered Ê-đê in Vietnamese, is a Malayo-Polynesian language of southern Vietnam. There may be some speakers in Cambodia. The Bih dialect may be a separate language.
- also known as Edeh, Rhade, De, Rde, E-de, Raday, Rade
- Rad. a.k.a. RAD is a TV program.
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a protein.
- also known as RAD1, Ras-related associated with diabetes, Rrad
- Rad. a.k.a. Rad is a file format.
- Rad. a.k.a. Ras-related associated with diabetes is a gene.
- also known as RAS (RAD and GEM) like GTP binding 3
Printed books with definitions for rad.
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Medical World (1910)
This would seem to indicate that what has already been intimated by The Journal — namely, that latalia rad. is a figment of the imagination — is a fact. The second noticeable thing about the label "formula," as distinct from the "formula" in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for rad.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of RAD.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of rad.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of rad. to see it in context!