On this page:
Who is Raine Maida?
Raine Maida, is a Canadian musician best known as being the lead vocalist and primary songwriter of the alternative rock band Our Lady Peace. He has come to be known for his unique countertenor nasal falsetto singing voice, as well as his cryptic and poetry-influenced song lyrics. He occasionally plays certain instruments, such as the acoustic guitar, while performing with Our Lady Peace.
- also known as Michael Maida; Michael Raine Maida; Maida, Raine; Michael Anthony Maida; Our Lady Peace
- born on (45 years ago) in Weston, Ontario
- nationality: Canada
- education: University of Toronto
- profession: Singer, record producer, musician, songwriter, guitarist
- member of musical group Our Lady Peace (Guitar) since
- Marriage with Chantal Kreviazuk since
- parent of
- genres: Rock music, Alternative rock, Post-grunge, Spoken word, Folk music
- albums: "Love Hope Hero", "The Hunters Lullaby", "We All Get Lighter", "Pachamama", "Montreal"
- filmography: played Damon Riley in "Century Hotel"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Genie Award for Best Achievement in Music - Original Song - "Century Hotel", with Chantal Kreviazuk
- nominated to Jack Richardson Producer of the Year Award - "Fall to Pieces" & "How Does It Feel"
- official website: www.rainemaida.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raine Maida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Raine Maida
Kool Haus, Toronto
Photo credit: megzedd
Anagrams of RAINE MAIDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Raine Maida!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Raine Maida to see it in context!