On this page:
- Randy White: Randall Lee "Randy" White is a former American football defensive tackle. He attended the University of Maryland from 1971 to 1974, and played professionally for the Dallas Cowboys from 1975 to 1988. He is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame, the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Delaware Sports Museum and Hall of Fame.
- also known as Randy Lee White, Randall Lee White, The Manster
- born on (63 years ago) in Pittsburgh
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Maryland, College Park
- profession: American football player
- filmography: played Convict Football Player #10 in "Necessary Roughness"
- award: - Lombardi Award
- Randy White: Randy Alan White is a Christian pastor and church leader. He is co-founder of Without Walls International Church; a large, influential, non-denominational, charismatic church with two locations in Florida. His ex-wife, Paula White co-founded the church with him and is well-known pastor and evangelist. He retired from the ministry in 2009 and began volunteering as a community activist for the Kristen Renee Foundation in Frederick, Maryland.
- Randy White is an American former professional basketball player.
- Randy White is a gay pornographic films actor who has appeared in more than one hundred pornographic films; he has directed gay porn films including 4 Alarm Stud.
- Randy White is an accountant and former Canadian politician. White was first elected to the House of Commons of Canada as the Reform Party Member of Parliament for Fraser Valley West, British Columbia in the 1993 federal election.
- Randy White: Clark Randolph "Randy" White is a former Democratic member of the West Virginia Senate, representing the 11th District from 2002-2011. Earlier he was a member of the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1996 through 2002.
- Randy White a.k.a. RJ White is a basketball player who plays for UNC Greensboro Spartans men's basketball.
- read more about RJ White
- Randy White is the husband of Lorrie Morgan.
- Marriage with Lorrie Morgan since
- Randy White is the father of RJ White.
- parent of RJ White
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Randy White
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
Personality: Randy White, senior defensive tackle, Maryland Much to the future displeasure of opposing quarterbacks, running backs, and offensive linemen, new Maryland coach Jerry Claiborne decided, upon taking the head coaching job in ...
More Than a Century of Recordings from Wax Cylinder to the Internet by Brian Wright-McLeod
Northern Style Lineup: Dino Smallwood, Daniel Buffalo, Jerritte and Garritte Caldwell, Nate King, Marvel Larose, Comanche Fairbanks, Hepi Crowfeather, Randy White, McAllen Garvin, Kevin Patterson, Siga Hindsley, Butter Luv.
An Encyclopedia by Steven A. Riess
As of 2010, 11 Cowboys were members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame: Staubach, Lilly, Renfro, Landry, Schramm, Aikman, Hayes, tackles Randy White and Rayfield Wright, and running backs Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith, the NFL« s ...
by John Grasso
Trafton Chafley'Tfippi Enflen'TunneH Clyde “Bulldog” Turner JohnnyIJnnas Gene Upshaw Norm Van Brocklin Steve Van Buren Doak Walker Paul Warfield Bob Waterfield Mike Webster Roger\Vehrh Arnie Weinmeister Randy White Reggie ...
by Frank R. Abate
Grant Jimmy Johnson Leroy Kelly Jackie Smith Randy White 1993 Dan Fouts Larry Little Chuck Noll Walter Payton Bill Walsh 1992 Lem Barney Al ...
by Bernard Wood
Sileshi Semaw, Brian Shea, John Shea, Courtney Snell, Katya Stansfield, Christine Steininger, Chikako Suda-King, Fred Szalay, Mark Teaford, Matt Tocheri, Peter Ungar, Sidney Vasquez, Julian Waller, Steve Ward, Randy White, Tim White, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Randy White
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of RANDY WHITE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Randy White!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Randy White to see it in context!