On this page:
"Ranganayaki" is a 1981 Kannada movie by Puttanna Kanagal starring Ambarish, Aarathi, Ramakrishna, Ashok, Rajanand. The film is an based on the novel Ranganayaki by Ashwattha.
- country: India
- language: Kannada Language
- music by M. Ranga Rao
- genre: Drama
- released in (34 years ago)
- Ranganayaki is a fictional character from the 1995 film Muthu.
- Ranganayaki is a fictional character from the 1996 film Enakkoru Magan Pirappan.
- Ranganayaki is a fictional character from the 2011 film Rajapattai.
- Ranganayaki is a fictional character from the 2003 film Annai Kaligambal.
- Ranganayaki is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ammavin Kaipesi.
Ranganayaki, is the presiding Goddess of Ranganatha Swamy temple at Srirangam. Affectionately called ThAyAr, she is the consort of Lord Ranganatha, the male deity of Srirangam. She is regarded as the manifestation of Lakshmi. She is also called Ranga NAchiAr.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ranganayaki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
RANGANAYAKI. 1981 196« col/scope Kannada d/sc S.R. Puttanna Kanagal pc AshokArtsst Ashwath dialYoganna lyr Vijayanarasimha, Kanagal Prabhakar Sastry c Maruthi Rao m M. Ranga Rao lp Arathi, Ashok, Ambarish, Rajanand, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ranganayaki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of R1A1N1G2A1N1A1Y4A1K5I1
The value of this 11-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ranganayaki to find many related words and phrases!