- Raziel is a fictional character and a main protagonist in the Legacy of Kain video game series. Introduced in 1999 as the lead and playable character of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, he was created by Amy Hennig, Seth Carus and Arnold Ayala of Crystal Dynamics. He reappears as the protagonist of Soul Reaver 2, and returns as a playable character alongside series eponym, Kain, in Legacy of Kain: Defiance, which closes his story arc.
- Raziel a.k.a. Rasiel is a fictional character from the TV Series The Mystic Archives of Dantalian.
- read more about Rasiel
Who is Raziel?
Raziel is the ring name of a Mexican Luchador Enmascarado, or masked professional wrestler, who is working for the Mexican wrestling promotion Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre. Raziel's real name is not a matter of public record, as is often the case with masked wrestlers in Mexico where their private lives are kept a secret from the wrestling fans. He previously worked as Caligula for many years, forming the team Los Romanos along with Messala. The name Raziel is taken from the Archangel Raziel in Jewish mysticism and is some times also written as "Raciel".
- born on (42 years ago) in Mexico City
- Raziel is an archangel within the teachings of Jewish mysticism who is the "Keeper of Secrets" and the "Angel of Mysteries". He is associated with the Sephira Chokmah in Olam Briah, one of the Four Worlds of Kabbalistic theory.
- also known as 拉結爾
- Raziel is a powerful archon, in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Raziel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Raymond McMahon
None Wisdom Evil Faith Raziel is a powerful Archangel who can be called when we need divine wisdom. When we feel that there is much evil around us and we feel life is getting us down, we can call this Archangel to dispel the evil and give ...
by Raymond McMahon
Raziel is a powerful Archangel of the sphere of the Zodiac. Amethyst, Lavender, Violet. Winter March Monday Bloodstone The World The Universe Purple Beliefs, Helpful, Resourceful. When we talk regularly to the Angels we want to share this ...
by Rafael Medoff, Chaim I. Waxman
" RAZIEL, DAVID (1910-1941). A leader of ...
The Encyclopedia of Angels (2004)
by Rosemary Guiley
(See SEFER RAZIEL.) In 1 ENOCH, Raphael is one of the holy WATCHERS who punish the FALLEN ANGELS. In the Testament of Solomon, Raphael thwarts the birth demon Obyzouth. Catholic devotional lore contains numerous stories ...
by Shmuel Spector, Geoffrey Wigoder
Rauh, Frederic see TOULOUSE Ravenna, Felice see FERRARA Ravenna, Renzo see FERRARA Rav Tza'ir see Tchernowitz, Hayyim Rawicz, Viktor Meyer see SCHMIEHEIM Rawnitzki, Yehoshua see ODESSA Raziel (Rosenson), Avraham ...
The Hippie Dictionary (2004)
A Cultural Encyclopedia (And Phraseicon) of the 1960s and 1970s by Joan Jeffers McCleary
The Book of Raziel, Book of Thoht, Eternal Comics, and Tales of the Sphinx Fred Todd ( publisher ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raziel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Raziel
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of R1A1Z10I1E1L1
The value of this 6-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RAZIEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Raziel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Raziel to see it in context!