On this page:
- Definition of the adjective real-time
- Phrases with Real-Time
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Real-Time
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Real-Time
- Photos about Real-Time
- Video language resources about Real-Time
- Sign language
- Quotes about Real-Time
- Anagrams of REAL-TIME
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective real-time
What does real-time mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to computer systems that update information at the same rate they receive information
"Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a 2008 comedy drama which premiered on 18 January 2008 at the Slamdance Film Festival.
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Randall Cole
- producers: Robert Lantos, Paula Devonshire, Julia Rosenberg & Ari Lantos
- executive producers: Robert Lantos & Mark Musselman
- production design by Rupert Lazarus
- written by Randall Cole
- casting by Deirdre Bowen & Scout Masterson
- cinematography by Rudolf Blahacek
- edited by Michael Pacek & Gareth C. Scales
- music by Jim Guthrie
- costume design by Alex Kavanagh
- set decoration by Justin Craig
- genres: Comedy-drama, Indie film, Comedy, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (6 years ago)
- award: - Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay (nominated for Best Screenplay - Original) nomination for Randall Cole
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a book by Amit Chaudhuri.
- subjects: India, 20th century
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real time" is a book by D.H. Mellor.
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a book by Huan-Shang Tsai.
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a live album by Van der Graaf Generator, released in 2007 on Fie! Records. It contains the entire recording of the group's reunion concert at the Royal Festival Hall in London, England on 6 May 2005. The Japanese release of the album includes a bonus disc of three songs recorded live at the reunion tour that followed the RFH concert, plus one track of improvisation recorded while the group were soundchecking.
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Fermáta.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Richard Tee.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical single of Still.
- released in (30 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Richard Lloyd.
- released in (28 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Tim O'Brien & Darrell Scott.
- released on (14 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Michiya Haruhata.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Michiya Haruhata.
- released on (21 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Shapeshifter.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Steam.
- released on (15 years ago)
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of James Solberg.
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Eddie Daniels.
- "Real-time" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a Latin Grammy award nominated Merengue album by Limi-T 21.
- award: - Latin Grammy Award for Best Merengue Album nomination for Limi-T 21
- Real-time a.k.a. Real time within the media is a method of narratology wherein events are portrayed at the same rate that the audience experiences them. For example, if a movie told in real time is two hours long, then the plot of that movie covers two hours of fictional time. If a daily real-time comic strip runs for six years, then the characters will all be six years older at the end of the strip than they were at the beginning. This technique can be enforced with varying levels of precision. In some stories, such as 24, every minute of screen time is a minute of fictional time. In other stories, such as the daily comic strip For Better or For Worse, each day's strip does not necessarily correspond to a new day of fictional time, but each year of the strip does correspond to one year of fictional time. Real time is ancient in origin, dating back to the climactic structure of classical Greek drama.
- Real-time a.k.a. Real Time is an Italian television channel owned by Discovery Networks Europe.
- also known as Discovery Real Time Italy
- official website: www.realtimetv.it
- Real-time a.k.a. Real Time is a webcast based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who which was then subsequently released on CD. It was produced by Big Finish Productions for BBCi, which was then the interactive television service arm of the BBC, and was originally webcast on the BBC Doctor Who website from August 2 to September 6, 2002.
- Real-time a.k.a. Real Time is a live album by the Art Farmer/Benny Golson Jazztet featuring Curtis Fuller recorded at the Sweet Basil Jazz Club in New York in 1986 and originally released on the Contemporary label.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (27 years ago)
- Real-time a.k.a. Real Time is an album by American jazz reedist Ken Vandermark, which was released in 1997 on Eighth Day Music and reissued in 2000 with new artwork by Atavistic. He leads the quartet Steam with pianist Jim Baker, bassist Kent Kessler and drummer Tim Mulvenna. The band was formed in part to dip into the repertoire of the post-changes jazz tradition, they played live covers of tunes by Anthony Braxton, Sun Ra, Ornette Coleman and Eric Dolphy. On their debut, the group chose exclusevily to deal with its own pieces: six by Vandermark and three by Baker.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (18 years ago)
Phrases with Real-Time
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Real-Time
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 2 - AN/FSQ-7 Computer to Bivalent Programming by Implicit Enumeration by Jack Belzer
It was a real-time control system, a real-time communication system, ...
Encyclopedia of Multimedia (2008)
by Borko Furht
WENJUN ,JUNQIANG LAN University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA Definition Real-time multimedia refers to applications in which multimedia data has to be delivered and rendered in real time; it can be broadly classified into interactive ...
Network Dictionary (2007)
by Javvin Www Networkdictionary Com, Jielin Dong
Hardware, Software Real-time computing refers to the hardware and software systems which are subject to constraints in time. In particular, they are systems that are subject to deadlines from event to system response; that is, the computation ...
by Ronald G. Driggers
INTRODUCTION Compact real-time optical processors are essentially byproducts of advancements in microelectronics, micro- optic components, and fiber-optics.
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
2: A computer-mediated real-time written conversation. It has the characteristics of a casual conversation and is usually not stored. A chat can be Web based or software based. The first means that it can be accessed from any ...
Volume 42 - Pressure-Relieving Devices: Rupture Disks: Selection of to Process Control and Dynamics: Savings from Upgrading by John J. McKetta Jr
An integrated real-time system can report daily on cost variances to corporate headquarters. State-of-the-art computerized reporting sytems can tie into raw material inventory information, plant utilization data, finished product inventory, and all ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Real-Time
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Real-Time
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Real-Time
Click on an item to play that video:
- BONUS VIDEO: Robert's Research Real-time Explanation
- Real-time strategy Meaning
Video shows what real-time strategy means. A warfare video game genre usually played from a third-person overhead perspective, which is based on the ...
- VoxOx First to Introduce Real-Time Language Translation
The easiest way to hold a foreign language conversation -- VoxOx CTO Kevin Hertz gives a quick demo of the VoxOx Universal Translator, which enables instant ...
- Skype Translator - A Real-Time Language Translation Tool
A real time translation tool for Skype, how good is it? Source: ...
- Docomo-NTT augmented reality glass that do real-time language translation
- SmartFogy - Real-Time Dictionary
- Multimedia Sentence Player-Winner Story PMP - Real-time dictionary function during playing movie
- Real-time Conversations with Language Weaver
- Real-Time Chat Language Translator - Chat With Others Using 43 Different Languages You Don't Know
This program is FREE, it allows you to use Skype to communicate with others worldwide, in 43 different languages you don't know. It also speaks your Skype ...
- Glovico: Learn real-time language courses with native teachers
See also the pronunciation examples of Real-Time!
2015 TI Innovation Challenge UT Dallas Real-time American Sign Language
Real-time American Sign Language is a wearable sign language recognition system, which functions as an interpreter for the hearing impaired. It uses surface ...
Quotes about Real-Time
Anagrams of REAL-TIME
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Real-Time!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Real-Time to see it in context!