REAL. appears in the following tongue twisters:
- real rear wheel
- a real rare whale
- Real weird rear wheels
(by Michael Dworkin and Bill Harvey)
REAL. appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Traci, many do real aerodynamic art.
- My god!… an OIC, if Fay met a real one, telegrams a reviver as Marge let enol aerate my afficionado gym.
On this page:
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real": The Day of the Real, Perfect Plesiosaur is a 2013 sci-fi film written by Kiyoshi Kurosawa and Sachiko Tanaka and directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa.
- also known as The Perfect Day of Plesiosaur, Real: A Perfect Day for Plesiosaur, Riaru: Kanzen Naru Kubinagaryû No Hi
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- directors: Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Hiromi Kurosawa, Sachiko Tanaka
- producer: Atsuyuki Shimoda
- executive producer: Hideki Tashiro
- production design by Takeshi Shimizu
- written by Kiyoshi Kurosawa & Sachiko Tanaka
- based on a story by Rokurô Inui
- Haruka Ayase as Atsumi
- Takeru Satō as Koichi fujita
- Keisuke Horibe as Yonemura
- Kyôko Koizumi as Koichi's Mother
- Yutaka Matsushige as Atsumi's Father
- Miki Nakatani as Shrink
- Joe Odagiri as Editor
- Shōta Sometani as Atsumi's assistant
- Kenta Hamano
- Megumi Amane
- Ayami Ishizawa
- Miki Kamioka
- Yui Kaneko
- Yûki Kuda
- Takahiro Mizuma
- Ayumu Motoyama
- Kaoru Sawayama
- Kaori Shiba
- Ken Takagi
- Minori Tokubashi
- Hideaki Washio
- Shigeo Yamagata
- cinematography by Akiko Ashizawa
- edited by Takashi Sato
- music by Kei Haneoka
- costume design by Masae Miyamoto
- set decoration by Mami Ishida
- genres: Science Fiction, Drama
- rating: G
- released on
- award: - Asian Film Award for Best Visual Effects (Japan) nomination for Shûji Asano
- official website: www.real-kubinagaryu.jp
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a 2009 short film written and directed by Rafał Samusik.
- "Real.": Real is the third studio album by American metalcore band The Word Alive. It was released on June 10, 2014 through Fearless Records and was produced by Cameron Mizell and John Feldmann. It is the band's first release to feature drummer Luke Holland. Vocalist Telle Smith discussed the sound of the album in an interview stating that the album would feature some of the heaviest songs they have ever written and some of the most melodic with no unclean vocals in some tracks. On December 20, 2013 the band released their first studio update for their forthcoming album with the first update detailing the sound of the guitars on the album.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the eighth album by L'Arc-en-Ciel, released on August 30, 2000. It was the band's last original studio album before a prolonged hiatus. One of the singles from the album, "Stay Away", is a playable song in the computer game DrumMania 4th Mix.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a 2010 EP album by IU.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real+" is a 2011 EP album by IU.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a single and EP by bass music production duo Gorgon City, featuring vocals from British DJ and singer-songwriter Yasmin. The song was released in the United Kingdom as a digital download on 17 February 2013. The song has peaked at number 44 on the UK Singles Chart and number 7 on the UK Indie Chart.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a studio album by the Japanese singer Mika Nakashima. The album was first released in Japan on January 30, 2013, in Regular and Limited editions.
- genre: J-pop
- released on
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the fourth studio album by Puerto Rican reggaetón recording artist Ivy Queen, released on November 21, 2004, by Universal Music Latino. Initially to be Queen's debut full-length English-language studio album, it featured collaborations with hip hop and fellow reggaetón artists Hector El Father, Fat Joe, Getto & Gastam, La India, Gran Omar and Mickey Perfecto. The album was primarily produced by Rafi Mercenario, and included guest production by American producer Swizz Beatz, Puerto Rican producers Ecko, Noriega, Monserrate and DJ Nelson. The executive producers were Goguito "Willy" Guadalupe, Gran Omar and Queen.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the fifth studio album by American singer Belinda Carlisle, first released on September 29, 1993. The album has a genre of mainly pop songs written by Charlotte Caffey, Thomas Caffey, Ralph Schuckett and half co-written by Carlisle. It was the second Belinda Carlisle album where Rick Nowels had no writing or producing credits and was also Carlisle's first album where she contributed to the producing. The album cover was designed by Tom Dolan and is a departure for Carlisle, who presented a glamorous look on all her previous covers, choosing a "jeans and tee shirt" look instead this time without make-up. The album features a cover version of The Graces pop rock song "Lay Down Your Arms".
- genre: Pop music
- released on (21 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the second full-length solo album by Christian rock singer and Stryper frontman Michael Sweet, released in 1995 by Benson Music Group.
- genre: Christian rock
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the 19th studio album and 23rd studio album recorded by Puerto Rican singer Ednita Nazario. The album was released on December 11, 2007 in Puerto Rico and North America by Sony BMG. The first single of this album are No te Mentía. After the warm welcome to the first single, "No te Mentía", the album is ready to go to market on December 11. "Real" includes a work by producer Armando Avila and Graeme Pleeth. Is the album number 23 of Ednita, "Real", was recorded between London, Nashville, Mexico City and Miami. The album debuted at #1 in Billboard's Top Latin Albums and Top Latin Pop Albums, selling about 18,067 in one week. The album received a Latin Grammy nomination for "Best Female Pop Vocal Album".
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a song written by Neal Coty and Jimmy Melton and recorded by American country music artist James Wesley. It was released in May 2010, and it peaked at number 22 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs in 2011.
- "Real." a.k.a. "REAL" is the fifth major and ninth overall single released by ViViD. The single was released in three versions: two limited edition CD+DVD editions, and a regular CD only edition that comes with bonus songs. The limited A edition comes with a DVD of the title song's music video, making of, and a bonus video; the limited B edition contains the title song's music video with a bonus video. The titular track was used as the third opening for the anime series, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
- released on
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a song by the Goo Goo Dolls that is featured on the AT&T Team USA Soundtrack, a compilation containing exclusive tracks by different artists to benefit and encourage the U.S. Olympic Team. The song was also released on July 2, 2008 to iTunes stores, with the exception of stores in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The song was later released onto the remaining iTunes stores on August 8, 2008, coinciding with the start of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a song included in the album Real released July 18th 2011 by the artist Laura Vall.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the lead single from Plumb's studio album Beautiful Lumps of Coal. It reached the #41 position in the UK. The single was released digitally and physically.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the ground-breaking first studio album from Israel & New Breed.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real": Despite that Laura Vall’s first solo album “Real” has just been officially released on July 18th 2011, it already has received critical acclaimed reviews, describing it as “stunning”, “off the hook”, “Rich songs with powerful lyrics and musical serenity”, “refreshing change from the overproduced pop” and “unique, powerfully emotional, honest and ethereal”.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the third studio album by singer Maria.
- also known as Istinska
- genre: Chalga
- released in (12 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "REAL" is a musical album of HI LOCKATION MARKETS.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by 五十嵐隆
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is the 2008 single by the Goo Goo Dolls.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "REAL" is a composition.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical album of Pompeya.
- released on
- "Real." a.k.a. "REAL" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Ronny Moorings
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical album of Melon Diesel.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical album of Tocha Pro.
- released on
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical single of Avus.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a music album by Dan Patlansky.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical single of Make Good Your Escape.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical album of Nice Marbles.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a composition.
- "Real." a.k.a. "Real" is a musical album of The Controversy.
- released on
Who is REAL.?
Real. a.k.a. Réal is a film costume designer.
- also known as Real
- profession: Costume designer
Real. a.k.a. Real is a musical group.
- album: "Kids"
Real. a.k.a. Real is a European hypermarket, member of the German trade and retail giant Metro AG. It was formed in 1992, from the merger of chains divi, Basar, Continent, Esbella and real-kauf.
- also known as real,- SB-Warenhaus GmbH, Real hipermarket, Real Hypermarkt, Реал
- official website: www.real.de
- Real. a.k.a. Réal is a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department in southern France.
- part of Pyrénées-Orientales
- Real. a.k.a. Real is one of the 31 barrios of the municipality of Ponce, Puerto Rico. Along with Anón, Coto Laurel, Guaraguao, Quebrada Limón, Marueño, and San Patricio, and the coastal barrios of Canas and Capitanejo, Real is one of the municipality's nine bordering barrios. It borders the municipality of Juana Diaz. It was founded in 1878.
- Real. a.k.a. Real is a manga series, by Takehiko Inoue, which deals with wheelchair basketball. It has been serialised in Shueisha's Young Jump and to date, 13 volumes have been published in Japan. The first 12 volumes have sold over 14 million copies in Japan alone.
- Real. a.k.a. Real, built in Barcelona at the Royal Shipyard, was the largest galley of its time and the flagship of Don Juan de Austria in the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, the largest battle between galleys in history, in which a fleet of the Holy League, an alliance of Christian powers of the Mediterranean, decisively defeated an Ottoman fleet under Grand Admiral Müezzinzade Ali Pasha.
- Real. a.k.a. Real was a Hindi entertainment channel launched by Turner International India Pvt Ltd. in a 50:50 joint venture with Alva Brothers Entertainment on March 2, 2009 based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The channel can be down linked from Intelsat 10, 68.5°E and is a digitally encrypted pay channel. It is a part of the Zee-Turner bouquet and is available across India on cable systems and digital platforms.
- also known as Real TV
- official website: www.realtelevision.in
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for REAL.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about REAL.
Anagrams of REAL.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of REAL.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of REAL. to see it in context!