On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Realtime
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Realtime
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Realtime
- Photos about Realtime
- Video language resources about Realtime
- Scrabble value of R1E1A1L1T1I1M3E1
- Anagrams of REALTIME
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective Realtime
What does Realtime mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [computing] of a system that responds to events or signals within a predictable time after their occurrence; specifically the response time must be within the maximum allowed, but is typically synchronous.
Realtime is a record label.
- "Realtime" is the debut album of the Greek musical group C：Real. The album was released on the Dance Pool label, a subsidiary of Sony Music, and released in 1997 in Greece and Cyprus by Sony Music Greece. Remixes of the singles were included on various releases by Dance Pool, particularly on DJ promos, throughout Europe.
- "Realtime" is a musical EP of Rekleiner.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Realtime" is a musical album of Restricted Area.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Realtime" is an album released by New Zealand drum and bass band Shapeshifter in 2001.
- genre: Drum and bass
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Realtime" a.k.a. "Real Time" is a musical album of Fermáta.
- released in (21 years ago)
"Realtime" is a book published in 1984 that was written by Daniel Keys Moran and Gladys Prebehalla.
- "Realtime" is a film, directed by Josh Berman.
- "Realtime" is a 1983 film directed by Hellmut Costard and Jürgen Ebert.
Realtime was a Canadian radio show, which aired Saturday evenings on CBC Stereo from 1994 to 1997.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Realtime
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by G. Viglia
fast, effective,andconsidered a realtime means ofcommunication makes it a smart choice for promoting the brand image ofa company. Free marketing is the most common benefit that businesses reapwhen they join andusesocial media.
Beyond Mastering (2013)
A Conceptual Guide by Steve Turnidge
Across Realtime. Riverdale, NY: Baen Books,1991. Across Realtime is a science ...
Writing Machines (2002)
by N. Katherine Hayles
Realtime is a phrase programmers use to indicate that the simulated time of computer processes is running, at least temporarily, along the same time scale as the real time experienced by humans. Thus the temporal language used to ...
Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia: New Insights for the Healthcare Professional: 2013 Edition (2013)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the University of Ljubljana, “RealTime is a new polymerase chain reaction assay that detects 14 high-risk HPV genotypes with simultaneous differentiation between HPV 16 and ...
Engine and Suspension Modifications for Nissan Sentra, NX, 200SX, and Infiniti G20. Covers engines GA16DE, SR20DE, QG18DE, and QR25DE. by Sarah Forst
The Realtime is a bit more sophisticated. A USB cable connects the ECU with your laptop, creating two virtual COM ports. One port is a standard consult connection while the other is an emulation port that can read and write to the ECU ...
by Ray Horak
Some aspects of configuration management and performance management are non- realtime and administrative in nature, as well, including data collection, traffic analysis, and network optimization. Telemanagement is a subset of network ...
by Binh Nguyen
html wmmon Monitor CPU load and average system load WMMon monitors the realtime CPU load as ...
by Craig E. Carroll
realtime subscription news services, (c) stakeholdergenerated social media, (d) equity research analysts, (e) credit ratings analysts, ...
by Jonathan Law
real real account real estate real interest rate real investment realizable account realizable asset realization account realized profit/loss realized yield real option real property real terms real terms accounting realtime control realtime marketing ...
Three Volume Set by John A Matthews
Realtime forecasts of tomorrow's earthquakes in California.
RealTime. PCR. In realtime PCR assays, amplification and analysis occur simultaneously. DNA.
Concise Medical Dictionary (2015)
by Elizabeth Martin
realtime. imaging. the rapid acquisition and manipulation of ultrasound information from a scanning probe by electronic circuits to enable images to be produced on TV screens almost instantaneously. The operator can place the scanning ...
by Rivero, Laura C.
Scheduling realtime transactions: A performance evaluation. ACM Transactions on Database Systems , 17(3), 513-560. Bestavros ...
Terms and Acronyms by Brad Hansen
A client-server architecture for streaming realtime sound over the web. The RealAudio encoder compresses sound into RealAudio (.ra) files, which a special server streams. On the client side, a plug-in for a browser decodes the stream of data ...
Encyclopedia of Toxicology (2005)
by Bruce Anderson, Ann de Peyster, Shayne C. Gad, P.J. Bert Hakkinen, Michael Kamrin, Betty Locey, Harihara M. Mehendale, Carey Pope, Lee Shugart
binds to polymorphic sequences during the PCR reaction, and is detected in realtime using a sensitive camera. Realtime PCRis extremely fast and sensitive, and has beenused successfullyto genotype a numberof important polymorphic ...
by Neil J. Salkind
RealTime and Policy Delphi Clayton identified three types of Delphi: (a) conventional, (b) real time, and (c) policy. The conventional process was presented earlier. Realtime Delphi differed in that it occurred facetoface, within the context of a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Realtime
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Realtime
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Realtime
Click on an item to play that video:
- Realtime Meaning
Video shows what realtime means. of a system that responds to events or signals within a predictable time after their occurrence; specifically the response time ...
- Realtime Captioning With and Without a Medical Dictionary
The same immunology lecture transcribed by the same Registered Diplomate Reporter (certified up to 260 WPM), with and without using a medical dictionary.
- Court reporting realtime dictionary building letter "A"
- Realtime chat-language tranlation is in the works
Using Google's translation API, getting the European servers work well together is going to be easy!
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1291
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1286
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1277
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1271
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1287
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1278
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1289
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1290
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1272
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1284
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1283
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1276
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1269
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1267
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1274
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1270
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1263
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1265
- ESL realtime in Shanghai 1264
See also the pronunciation examples of Realtime!
Scrabble value of R1E1A1L1T1I1M3E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REALTIME
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Realtime!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Realtime to see it in context!