On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Reformed
- Definition of the verb Reformed
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Reformed
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Reformed
- Photos about Reformed
- Video language resources about Reformed
- Quotes about Reformed
- Scrabble value of R1E1F4O1R1M3E1D2
- Anagrams of REFORMED
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective Reformed
What does Reformed mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation; used of some Protestant churches especially Calvinist as distinct from Lutheran
- example: Dutch Reformed theology
- similar: unorthodox
- caused to abandon an evil manner of living and follow a good one
- example: a reformed drunkard
- similar: regenerate
Definition of the verb Reformed
What does Reformed mean as a doing word?
- past of reform
"Reformed" is a musical album of Rezzin.
- released in (13 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Reformed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Theology in Church and State (1915)
by Peter Taylor Forsyth
its only true champion and liberator, the Christian Church duly reformed by its gospel. The word reformed means when that Church has regained the certainty of its faith in the passion of a simpler, mightier gospel, more historic, more ethical, ...
by William Stacy Johnson
Always being reformed means having the courage to “take every thought captive to obey Jesus Christ” (2 Cor. 10:5). Always Reforming New contexts require new measures of faithfulness in response to the ever-emerging reality of the gospel.
The People, Places, and Events That Shaped Christianity by Edward E. Hindson, Daniel R. Mitchell
American Reformed theologian and revolutionary apologist Cornelius Van Til taught for more than 40 years at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Born in Grootegast ...
by Stuart D.B. Picken
provided the expanding Reformed Church with a comprehensive and carefully expounded alternative to the doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church. It was designed to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Reformed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Reformed
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about United Reformed Church.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Reformed
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Church - A Reformed Baptist and Biblical Definition by Professor Greg Nichols
Enjoy this sermon (The Church - A Reformed Baptist and Biblical Definition) by Professor Greg Nichols.
- Michael Brundeen - "Spiritual Vocabulary: Reformed"
Michael Brundeen - "Spiritual Vocabulary: Reformed" Recorded - 6/14/15 St. Mark Presbyterian Church.
- Explanation of the beauty of Reformed Theology (James White)
Snippet from the April 14, 2011 edition of The Dividing Line...
View more videos about Reformed Episcopal Church.
See also the pronunciation examples of Reformed!
Quotes about Reformed
Scrabble value of R1E1F4O1R1M3E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REFORMED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Reformed!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Reformed to see it in context!