On this page:
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Reginald
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Reginald
- Photos about Reginald
- Video language resources about Reginald
- Quotes about Reginald
- Scrabble value of R1E1G2I1N1A1L1D2
- Anagrams of REGINALD
- Share this page
- Reginald was a medieval Archbishop of Canterbury-elect.
- died in (824 years ago)
- Reginald a.k.a. Reg Meuross is an English singer and songwriter based in Somerset, England. He has been described as "a warm, engaging live entertainer [whose] same easy going feel informs his discs and their songs of love, longing and true life stories".
- read more about Reg Meuross
- Reginald a.k.a. Ragnall mac Somairle was a significant late twelfth century magnate, seated on the western seaboard of Scotland. He was probably a younger son of Somairle mac Gilla Brigte, Lord of Argyll and his wife, Ragnhildr, daughter of Óláfr Guðrøðarson, King of the Isles. The twelfth-century Kingdom of the Isles, ruled by Ragnall's father and maternal-grandfather, existed within a hybrid Norse-Gaelic milieu, which bordered an ever strengthening and consolidating Kingdom of Scots.
- read more about Ragnall mac Somairle
- Reginald a.k.a. Réginald is an actor.
- Reginald was an early 13th-century Bishop of the Isles. According to the Chronicle of Mann, he was related to the Crovan dynasty, the royal family of the Kingdom of the Isles. The chronicle specifically states that he was the son of a sister of Olaf Godredsson, King of the Isles.
- Reginald is the son of Shirley Childress Saxton.
- child of Shirley Childress Saxton
- Reginald a.k.a. Reggie Barnes is an American Football linebacker for the Air Force Falcons.
- read more about Reggie Barnes
- Reginald a.k.a. Daniele Sulis is a musical artist.
- read more about Daniele Sulis
There are other people with in their name, like Reginald Cox, Reginald Fox, Reginald Huc, Reginald Lee, Reginald Bach, Reginald Beck, Reginald Boyd, Reginald Bray, Reginald Carr, Reginald Case and many others.
- Reginald a.k.a. Réginald is a fictional character from the 1967 film Between Salt and Sweet Water.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the Night at the Museum film series.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2012 film Quartet.
- Reginald is a fictional character in the 2003 film Phileine Says Sorry.
- Reginald is a fictional character from Independence Day.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 1965 film The Uninhibited.
- Reginald is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film The Living Wake.
- Reginald is a fictional character in the animated comedy family TV series Tiny Toon Adventures.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the book The Great Divorce.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2013 film Justin and the Knights of Valour.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2013 film John Henry and the Railroad.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2013 film Soul Mates.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 1958 film and novel Auntie Mame.
- Reginald is a fictional character in the 1981 adventure comedy family film Time Bandits.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2013 horror film Ghostlight.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 2012 film Stolen.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 1990 film Breakaway.
- Reginald is a fictional character from the 1994 film Richie Rich.
- Reginald a.k.a. Sir Reginald is a fictional film character.
- read more about Sir Reginald
"Reginald" is a book by Saki.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1904
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Reginald
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Home and the World (1857)
by Judith Page Walker Rives
" " But Reginald is an acquaintance of Mr. Melville," ...
by Wayne R. Dynes
The two most prominent characters, Reginald (no last name) and Clovis Sangrail, are dandies. Reginald is a vain and ...
by Reginald W. Herschy, Rhodes W. Fairbridge
Reginald W. Herschy, Rhodes W. Fairbridge Page 66 Hydrology and Lakes.
by Alan Hager, Book Builders LLC.
Scot, Reginald written by the saint,and then had these copied and translated. This was an expensive project,and Sav- ile produced a luxurious book which did not sell well. However, according to the scholar Adam Nicolson a copy ...
by Sian Echard, Robert Rouse
Reginald. of. Canterbury. SIÂN ECHARD University of British Columbia, Canada Vitis Francigenam docet, Anglia discit avenam / The vine instructs the Gallic muse, but England's barley-taught (in Rigg 1992, 11) One of the effects of the ...
A New Biographical Dictionary, of 3000 Cotemporary Public Characters, British and Foreign, of All Ranks and Professions (1825)
REGINALD HEBER, ES<3. This gentleman, who is entitled to be ranked among the poets of the present day, was educated at Oxford, and is the brother of Richard Heber, esq. a man of learning and talent, who has recently been elected ...
containing an historical and critical account of the lives and writings of the most eminent persons ... by William Owen, William Johnston
BRAY (Sir Reginald), who was instrumental in the Pe*ig«e of advancement of Henry VII. to the throne, was the second the »"mi,T- son of Sir Richard Bray, one of the privy council to Henry VI. who lies buried in the north aile of Worcester ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Reginald
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Reginald
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: usembnamibia
Photo credit: NESRI
"Health care is a human right for everybody."
Photo credit: NESRI
entering studio on 12th & Pike
Photo credit: daniel spils
Photo credit: Nick Cueva
- Reginald Bolding
State Representative Reginald Bolding speaking with attendees at a campaign announcement for David Garcia for Governor of Arizona at the Arizona Capitol in Phoenix, Arizona.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
- Point Reginald, Otway NP
Point Reginald, Otway National Park...
Photo credit: Travolution360
- Reginald Cottages
Reginald Cottages at Leigh-on-Sea.
Photo credit: garryknight
- Reginald Butler is a hunter
Honestly, underneath his fluffy locks and curly sprig of a tail there lies a vicious beast, ready to pounce. Honest.
Photo credit: chaps1
- Reginald Woodard
Photo credit: mark6mauno
- Reginald Mitchell
Photo credit: p_a_h
- Reginald Birch
Description: Portrait of Birch. Identification on verso (handwritten): R. Birch. Birch, Reginald Bathurst, 1856-1943
Creator/Photographer: Unidentified photographer
Medium: Black and white photographic print
Dimensions: 15 cm x 15 cm
Video language resources about Reginald
Click on an item to play that video:
- Reginald vlog explanation
- Reginald Meaning
Video shows what Reginald means. derived from a Latinized form of Reynold.. Reginald Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Introduction to American English As A Second Language with Reginald Grant
Introduction to American English As A Second Language with Reginald Grant Summary Teaching International University Students & Business Professionals ...
- Reginald Milton on keeping living-wage language
- Introduction to American English As A Second Language with Reginald Grant [Full Episode]
See also the pronunciation examples of Reginald!
Quotes about Reginald
Scrabble value of R1E1G2I1N1A1L1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REGINALD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Reginald!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Reginald to see it in context!