Definition of Replay
What does Replay mean?
- something (especially a game) that is played again
- the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
- reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
- play (a melody) again
- example: They will replay the duet
- more generic: play / spiel = replay
- repeat a game against the same opponent
- play again
- example: replay a point
- more generic: play = participate in games or sport
- the replaying of (something)
- [transitive] to play again
- to display a recording of a previous event, especially multiple times
Replay is the denim and smart casualwear brand of the Fashion Box Group registered in 1978 by Claudio Buziol.
Replay a.k.a. Re-Play is a musical artist, musician, musical group.
- albums: "Re-Play", "GR", "Wat Ga Je Doen (Sang Y'o Go Du)"
- official website: www.re-play.nl
"Replay" is a novel by Ken Grimwood first published by Arbor House in 1987. It won the 1988 World Fantasy Award for Best Novel.
- also known as "Replay (Fantasy Masterworks)"
- language: English Language
- Jeff Winston
- Pamela Phillips
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Reincarnation, Time travel
- copyright: 1987
- released in January 1987 (26 years ago)
- award: 1988
- Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Ken Grimwood
- Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Ken Grimwood
- World Fantasy Award for Best Novel, received by Ken Grimwood
- "Replay": Nathalie and Louise are friends from childhood. While studying drama at University Louise becomes hopelessly obsessed with her friend. Jealous of the male friends she has she breaks up the friendship, followed by a suicide attempt. Later, Louise marries, but finds time to see the, by now quite accomplished actress, Nathalie. They fight through the years, La Repetition following them as their friendship comes together and breaks up frequently, while never actually reaching anything that can be called a climax.
- also known as La Repetition
- countries: France, Canada
- language: French Language
- director: Catherine Corsini
- genres: Romance Film, LGBT, World cinema, Gay Interest, Melodrama, Gay Themed, Gay, Drama
- released in 2001 (12 years ago)
- read more about Replay (film)
- "Replay" a.k.a. "21 Eyes" is a 2003 film directed by Lee Bonner.
- "Replay" is the debut studio album by British Virgin Islands R&B recording artist Iyaz, released in the Ireland on June 4, 2010. The album was executively produced by Iyaz's label boss J. R. Rotem. It was originally to be titled My Life as a request by Iyaz but was retitled and postponed, in order not to compete with The Ready Set's debut album I'm Alive, I'm Dreaming, also released by Rotem. The album's lead single "Replay" was released on August 11, 2009. The album's second single "Solo" was released on February 8, 2010. "So Big" was released as the album's third single on June 21, 2010.
- "Replay" is the third single released by Mr. Children on July 1, 1993.
- "Replay" -Kimi wa Boku no Everything- (Japanese: Replay -君は僕のeverything-, Replay -You're my Everything-) is the debut Japanese single of South Korean boy group Shinee, released on June 22, 2011 in Japan. It sold 50,000 copies on its release date, debuting at the #2 spot of the Oricon Daily Singles Chart. It was certified gold by the RIAJ for having 100,000 physical copies shipped in June 2011.
- "Replay" is the second studio album by Swedish girlband Play, released on 10 June 2003. It contains covers from British artists such as Billie Piper, Liberty X and Atomic Kitten. The first single off the album was "I Must Not Chase the Boys". The album peaked at #67 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- "Replay" (Korean: 누난 너무 예뻐; Older Girl Is So Pretty) is the debut EP of South Korean boy group Shinee, released on May 22, 2008 from their label company, SM Entertainment. The EP was debuted at #10 on the Korean music charts and peaked at #8, selling 17,957 copies in the first half of 2008. The track "Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay)" were used as the promotional single. The dance for the PV of Replay was choreographed by Rino Nakasone Razalan.
- "Replay" is album by American banjoist Alison Brown, released in 2002.
- Replay is a song performed by British Virgin Islands recording artist Iyaz. It is the first single released from his debut album Replay, which was released on 8 June 2010.
- REPLAY is a management system for audiovisual content developed at ETH Zurich.
- Replay is a Canadian sports talk show television series which aired on CBC Television from 1971 to 1974.
- begun on September 18th, 1971 and completed on April 27th, 1974 (38 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions about Replay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
REPLAY is a management system for audiovisual content developed at ETH Zurich.
The Culture, Technology, and Art of Gaming by Mark J. P. Wolf
to replay the game several times, rewarding the player in each iteration with more of the game's backstory before revealing the “true” ending of the game after several such playthroughs. Much like the economic strategy of arcade games ...
by David Padua
Determinate Parallel Execution Deterministic replay: Deterministic replay is a debugging aid and controlled run-time environment that enables repeating...
A debugging methodology for data races using deterministic replay was first conceived ...
by G. Manoilov, B. Radichkova
r цикл m повторения 4418 replay d Wiedergabe f f rejeu m r повторное использование n; повторное проигрывание n 4419 replay attack; playback attack (an attack in which a valid data transmission is maliciously or fraudulently repeated, ...
by Barbara Stiebels, Dieter Wunderlich
Noun refill redo remake reload repaint replay recount reprint rerun retake To confirm the productivity of stress-shifting re-verb nominalization, we have collected additional data from two native speakers of California English. As expected, all the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias about Replay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Replay
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Replay
"The Meaning of Life" Metro Sermon Replay!
Joe Wyrostek, from Metro Praise Church in Chicago, teaches on "The Meaning of Life". Get ready to be inspired to reach out and touch a world for Jesus! It's ...
Scrabble value of R1E1P3L1A1Y4
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REPLAY
Share this page