On this page:
- Definition of the noun rewind
- Definition of the verb rewind
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rewind
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rewind
- Photos about Rewind
- Video language resources about Rewind
- Quotes about Rewind
- Scrabble value of R1E1W4I1N1D2
- Anagrams of REWIND
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun rewind
What does rewind mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: rewinds
- The act of rewinding.
- A button or other mechanism for rewinding.
Definition of the verb rewind
What does rewind mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections:
|simple past||past participle||present participle||third-person singular|
- wind (up) again
Alternative definition of the verb rewind
- [transitive, intransitive] To wind (something) again.
- [transitive, intransitive] To wind (something) back, now especially of cassette or video tape; to go back on a video or audio recording.
Rewind is a musical group.
- album: "Rosalie (Pop & Go!)"
Rewind is a fictional character from the Transformers universes. He is an Autobot historian who works under the commander of the communications officer Blaster.
- "Rewind" (1971–1984) is a compilation album by The Rolling Stones and was released in 1984. Coming only three years after Sucking in the Seventies, the album was primarily compiled to mark the end of the band's alliance with Warner Music and EMI, both of whom were the distributors of Rolling Stones Records.
- also known as Rewind (1971–1984)
- genre: Rock music
- released on (31 years ago)
- "Rewind" is the ninth studio album by American country music group Rascal Flatts. It was released on May 13, 2014 via Big Machine Records. The album was produced by Rascal Flatts, Howard Benson and Dann Huff. A deluxe edition is available at Target with four bonus tracks.
- genre: Country
- released on
- "Rewind" is the third single from Scottish singer/songwriter Paolo Nutini, which was released on 4 December 2006. It was taken from his debut album, These Streets, and was the follow-up to his hits "Last Request" and "Jenny Don't Be Hasty". The single missed the top 20 but gave him his third consecutive top 30 hit single on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at number 27. On 1 June 2008, it returned to the UK Singles Chart at number 98.
- "Rewind" is a musical EP of Zhou Mi.
- released on
- "Rewind" is a song written by Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, and Eric Paslay, and recorded by American country music group Rascal Flatts. It is their 33rd single release, and the first from their ninth studio album of the same name.
- "Rewind" is a musical album of Barbados.
- "Rewind" is the second studio album by the American musician Johnny Rivers, released in 1967 by Imperial Records. The album includes cover versions of "Baby, I Need Your Lovin'" and "The Tracks of My Tears". Produced by Lou Adler with arrangements by Jimmy Webb, who wrote eight of the songs, the album peaked at #14 on the Billboard albums chart.
- genre: Pop rock
- released in (48 years ago)
- "Rewind" is a 1999 live album by Vasco Rossi.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Rewind" is the third album released by Swedish boy band E.M.D.. The album was released in on December 3, 2010. As of December 5, 2010 the album had spawned the three hit singles Save Tonight, What Is Love? and There's a Place for Us, all of them being cover songs.
- "Rewind" is a song by English rapper Devlin, featuring vocals from Diane Birch. The song was released as a Digital download on 24 January 2013 as the lead single from his second studio album A Moving Picture. The song was written by Devlin, Diane Birch, Thomas Barnes, Peter Kelleher, Ben Kohn, Ruth-Anne Cunningham and produced by TMS. The song has peaked to number 10 on the UK Singles Chart.
- "Rewind" is the first album by Hexstatic, released on Ntone in March 2000. The album cover features a 1980 home computer, the Sinclair ZX80.
- "Rewind" is the second single by New Zealand singer-songwriter Jamie McDell. It was released digitally on July 13, 2012, as the first single from her debut album Six Strings and a Sailboat. It was written and composed by McDell, and recorded at York Street Studio in Auckland. "Rewind" topped the Top 20 New Zealand Singles chart, which features singles by New Zealand artists, on July 23, 2012. McDell considers "Rewind" to be her official debut single.
- "Rewind" is the second solo album from Christian hip hop artist Flame, released on December 6, 2005.
- "Rewind" is the fourth single from rock band the Stereophonics taken from their fifth album Language. Sex. Violence. Other?. It was released in November 2005. It reached #17 in the UK charts.
- "Rewind" a.k.a. "Rewind!" is a composition.
- also known as Rewind! (bonus Bytes)
- music by Cylob
- "Rewind" a.k.a. "Rewind!" is a musical album of Keiichi Ueno.
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.konamistyle.jp/sp/ueno_1st
- "Rewind" is a musical single of Paolo Nutini.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Rewind" is a musical single of May J..
- released on
- "Rewind" a.k.a. "Rewind!" is a musical single of Cylob.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Rewind" is a 2002 compilation album by Amr Diab.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Rewind" is a musical single of LA Riots, Thank You X, Eden xo.
- released on
- "Rewind" is an album that was nominated for best Vocal Jazz album in the 2013 Juno Awards.
- "Rewind" is a musical album of Ricky Fanté.
- genre: Rhythm and blues
- released in (11 years ago)
- "Rewind" is a musical album of The Clarks.
- released on
- "Rewind" is a musical album of Belle Cannon.
- released on
"Rewind" is a science fiction novel written in 1999 by William Sleator. It explores maturity and self-confidence.
- genres: Science Fiction, Young-adult fiction, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Family, Men
- copyright: 1999
- "Rewind" a.k.a. "Timecrimes" is a 2007 science fiction film with a time loop plot device written and directed by Nacho Vigalondo.
- read more about Timecrimes
- "Rewind" is a 1998 film directed by Sergio Gobbi.
- "Rewind" is a 2013 short action fantasy film directed and written by Cristina Wolf.
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America
- producer: Olga Goister
- production design by Alexandra Kaucher
- art direction by Alexandra Kaucher
- written by Cristina Wolf
- Shannon Beeby as Abbey / Abigail
- Reginald L. Wilson as Bar Patron #1
- Samantha Ballard as Bar Patron #2
- Kevin Macon as Bar Patron #3
- Maite Uzal as Bar Patron #4
- Ruth Horácková as Bar Patron #5
- Ashleigh Becker as Bar Patron #6
- Jonas Cohen as Mystery Man
- Gulshan Mia as Bar Patron #7
- Nicholas Monaco as Bar Patron #8
- Lena-Marie Gilbert as Bar Patron #9
- Jacinto Romero as Bar Patron #10
- Jack Aviad as Bar Tender
- Kelsey Olafson as Bar Patron #11
- cinematography by Rafael Medina Adalfio
- edited by Matt Yeager
- music by Josh Brechner
- genres: Action Film, Fantasy, Music
- released in
- "Rewind" is the second rockumentary by Welsh rock band Stereophonics. Released in 2007, it is the band's sixth DVD release. It contains over three hours of live and documentary footage spanning their entire career; from pre-Stereophonics years to their signing to V2 Records in 1996 to 2006. A booklet was also included with the DVD, featuring several previously unseen photographs of the band, from Kelly Jones' own personal photo album.
- "Rewind": What happens in a relationship when the past intrudes on the present? Sometimes we can only hang on to the imprints we leave on each other’s lives. Featuring powerhouse performances, this mysterious drama from director Cathie Boyd follows the troubled relationship of two distraught women.
- "Rewind" is a 2007 short film written and directed by Atul Taishete.
- "Rewind": 비디오를 보는 남자는 2003년 공개된 대한민국의 영화이다.
- "Rewind" is a 2010 documentary film.
- Rewind is a Canadian English language Category B specialty channel majority-owned by Channel Zero Inc.
- Rewind is a Canadian television news series, which aired overnights on CP24. The series repeated past newscasts from Citytv Toronto.
- completed in (7 years ago)
- country: Canada
- Rewind is a Canadian radio program broadcast by CBC Radio One.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rewind
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Oregon Teachers' Monthly (1916)
by Oregon. State Teachers' Association, Oregon. State Board of Education
The rewind is a simple apparatus and is fastened to a table or shelf by means of a thumbscrew, making it readily detachable for moving, during which process the generating plant is fastened to the rear of the auto, as previously mentioned, ...
12th International Conference, SecureComm 2016, Guangzhou, China, October 10-12, 2016, Proceedings by Robert Deng, Jian Weng, Kui Ren, Vinod Yegneswaran
Rewind is a feature only available for paying Tinder users, and allows the user to undo a swipe action made immediately prior. Tapping on the profile picture brings up additional information – this includes employment or education information ...
by William H. Underwood
A person who has received a rewind is a competent witness, fluster v. People, 3 Gil. R. P.79. (d.) Inforasra, The law will not defame those who voluntarily ferret out crimes and bring criminal' to ...
rewind is the fact that the edges of the material slit are slightly stretched and puckered by the blades or disks in shearing through. so that these edges are distorted and cannot lie flat in a side by side position as they go forward March 22 , ...
The rewind is a multiple-disk clutch, running in oil to insure smooth, easy action. " It is possible to convert our machine from a Multisize to a straight rotary by the simple shift of a lever, throwing Multisize movement out of gear. " The printing ...
For Information and Communication Technologies and Related Areas by J. Vlietstra
Worthy Rwanda Read, Write and Compare Read/Write Calibration Remote Work Center Rewind Read, Write, Extend and Delete Radio Wire Interface Read- Write-Initialize Random Walk Method Read/Write Memory Rewind Rights, Wrongs, ...
The Visual Dictionary of Communications & Office Automation - Communications & Office Automation (2009)
rewind button Control key used to rewind a tape. stop button record ...
Bildwörterbuch Maschinenbau und Elektrotechnik by Heinz K. Flack, Georg Möllerke
rewind, to zuriickspulen, um- spulen rewind Riicklauf, Riickwicklung, Umwicklung rewire, to Leitungen neu ver- legen, neu installieren rework, to aufarbeiten, urn- arbeiten r. f. radio-frequency ...
The Giant Encyclopedia of Transition Activities for Children 3 to 6 : Over 600 Activities Created by Teachers for Teachers (2005)
by Kathy Charner, Maureen Murphy, Jennifer Ford
Say, "Rewind" and the children walk backwards. Say, "Stop" and the game ends, and the children go to a new activity or return to the original activity. Gross Motor: Make this game more challenging ...
Your Guide to Interpreting 1,000 Common Dreams and Symbols about Your Romantic Life by Kelly Sullivan Walden
Now that you've been able to catch a dream, before getting out of bed, press the rewind button in your mind and replay your dream at least three times. Don't assume that just because you've been able to recall your dream while lying down in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rewind
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rewind
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: liberaleader
Photo credit: thetalesend
Photo credit: we-make-money-not-art
Location: The old Gillman store
Photo credit: sarah0s
Batalha, Porto, Portugal
Photo credit: Joseclm
- Play / Pause / Rewind
Photo credit: whatleydude
- Retro Rewind
BLOGGED: Retro Rewind
Photo credit: Harlow Heslop
- "Rewind it" - Boston Marathon 2013 painting
Boston marathon explosion painting, acrylic on canvas. #bostonbombing #bostonmarathon
(Please credit the image if using it under CC)
Photo credit: a.powers-fudyma
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Rewind
Click on an item to play that video:
- Rewind Meaning
Video shows what rewind means. To wind (something) again.. To wind (something) back, now especially of cassette or video tape; to go back on a video or ...
- Explanation on how to rewind a pull starter
A general video explaining how to rewind a pull starter on a Briggs and Stratton quantum engine.
- Clayton Rewind 2014 - Clayton Business and Language College - Leavers Assembly Video
Organised and produced by the Head Prefects, this montage of trends and dances from the past year or so, was performed by the Staff of Clayton Hall Business ...
- Got kicked from rewind (look at description)
- ESL Christmas Party - 80's rewind #3
- Rewind Language Of Heart
- Language Arts Project: Rewind Remote
Hannahs invention: The Rewind Remote.
- Clayton Rewind 2014 Clayton Business and Language College Leavers Assembly Video
See also the pronunciation examples of Rewind!
Quotes about Rewind
Scrabble value of R1E1W4I1N1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REWIND
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rewind!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rewind to see it in context!