On this page:
- Richa a.k.a. Richa Gangopadhyay is an Indian film actress, model and former beauty queen. After appearing in commercials, she made her film debut in the 2010 Telugu political drama Leader. Since then she has starred in several commercially successful Telugu films, including Mirapakaay and Mirchi. In 2011, she starred in her first Tamil film, Mayakkam Enna, earning positive reviews for her performance.
- read more about Richa Gangopadhyay (actress)
- Richa a.k.a. Richa Pallod is an Indian model, film actress, and voice artist who has been featured in Indian films. After appearing as a child artiste in Lamhe, she appeared in an award-winning role in Nuvve Kavali, her first film in Telugu. She has appeared in several low-budget Hindi films with her most notable appearance being in Yashraj Films' Neal 'N' Nikki. Her roles in Tamil films Shahjahan, Alli Arjuna and Unakkum Enakkum are noted whilst she has also featured in Kannada and Malayalam language films.
- read more about Richa Pallod (actress)
- Richa a.k.a. Richa Ahuja is an actor.
- read more about Richa Ahuja (actress)
- Richa is a fictional character from the 2005 film Bachke Rehna Re Baba.
- Richa is a fictional film character.
Richa refers to a shloka or mantra, usually two to four sentences long, found in the Hindu religious scriptures, the Vedas. The etymological origin of Richa is the Sanskrit word, ric, which means to praise. Richa, is therefore, one ric after the other. Other meanings of ric are splendour, worship, a hymn. Richa can also refer to a verbal composition of celestial sounds called "Shrutis". The Gayatri Mantra is a Richa as well.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Richa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by W. Jones
Richa is a fruitful and well cultivated pergunnah. It is intersected however with such a labyrinth of deep and mostly unused water-courses, • Bijwa is a coarse kind of rice, which serves for home consumption, ...
by Gerald Massey
The Hindu richa is a magical invocation, the likeliest original of the Rig-Veda. The Rakhi is a Hindu talisman or charm. The Raki (Hindi) and the Rikshi (Sanskrit) are identical with the Rekhi (Eg.), the mage, knower, intelligent spirit, otherwise ...
To which is Added Some Notes on the Direct Management of Roodurpoor and Guddurpoor by William Jones (Captain.)
Richa is a fruitful and well cultivated pergunnah .
Growing your Business (2014)
by Dave Berkus
By JJ Richa J.J. Richa is a successful entrepreneur and ...
3 Richa is a hel, oxford forcet, linen-oran er Jan 13 **** George ariulphus, whitechaptly haberdasher an. 2. - Rosr williarn ...
by Amy Wenzel
Jessica Bodie Jessica Bodie Bodie, Jessica Richa Aggarwal Richa Aggarwal Aggarwal, Richa Aggression: Reactive and Proactive Aggression: Reactive and proactive 74 ...
by Wang, John
Offline Signature Recognition / Richa Singh, Indian Institute of Technology, India; Indrani Chakravarty, Indian Institute of Technology, India; Nilesh Mishra, Indian Institute of Technology, India; Mayank Vatsa, Indian Institute of Technology , ...
A Dictionary of the English Language. To which are added, a Vocabulary of Scripture Proper Names, and a concise Classical Dictionary (1847)
by Robert SULLIVAN (LL.D.)
Richa Roson's, which is the only one in the language that deserves the title of an English Etymological Dictionary.
A 12-Volume Set
The Sangtin Writers, Anupamlata, Ramsheela, Reshma Ansari, Richa Singh, Shashibala, ShashiVaish, Surbala,and Vibha Bajpayee, are villagelevel mobilizerswho worked with Nari Samata Yojana (NSY)in the 1990s, a wellknown women's ...
by Benjamin Clough
(89 richa to void, by stool, «® aff.) void, empty; poor, indigent. 3«»3J, Rilctd, 8. fourth, ninth ...
Encyclopedia of Linguistics (2013)
by Philipp Strazny
The Richa dialect of Aghul is the only language known to contrast pharyngealized uvulars, ...
Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus by John Garrett
Richa — A prince, the son of Sunita, of the race of Puru. Richas — The hymns of the Rig Veda, which were recited by the priests termed Hotri. Richeya — One of the sons of Raudraswa, ...
The Law-dictionary, Explaining the Rise Progress and Present State of the British Law Etc. The 4. Ed. with Extensive Additions ... by Thomas Colpitts Granger (1835)
by Thomas Edlyne Tomlins
Richa RDson ; J. M. Richardson ; T. HURST ; J. BookER ; J. Booth ; c. J. G. AND F. RivingtoN ; BALDw IN AND cRADock; saunders AND BENNING ; A. MAxwell; s. sweet; H. BUTTERwokTh; stEvens AND sons; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Richa
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Richa Lux
Photo credit: foxmachia
- Photo Credit: Richa
Photo credit: sumeetjain
- Richa and Ash
Photo credit: idleman
- Richa Magan
Photo credit: Interfaith Youth Core
- Richa and Gabay Potluck
Photo credit: Shane Pope
- Ricardo Barros e Beto Richa na OCEPAR
Photo credit: Ricardo Barros 111
- Richa smiling with a hat
Richa lost in the photographer's eyes and smiling.
Photo credit: Sahil Ahuja
Video language resources about Richa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mirapakay Movie Scenes - Sunil Double Meaning Dialogue about Richa || Ravi Teja
Watch Mirapakay Movie Scenes starring Ravi Teja, Richa Gangopadhyay, Deeksha Seth, Prakash Raj, Kota Srinivas Rao, Sunil, Nagababu, Brahmaji, Ali.
- Elie Semaan, Marie-Joe Noun, Rami Fares to Chady Richa on Phantom of The Opera
Sabah Lebnen 14-05-2015.
Scrabble value of R1I1C3H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RICHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Richa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Richa to see it in context!