On this page:
- "Rideback" is the fifth single of I've Sound singer, Mell. It was released on March 4, 2009 which serves as the opening theme for the anime series Rideback. The single has a Japanese version, a remix version and the instrumental version of the titular track in addition to the original English track.
- "RIDEBACK" is a musical single of Mell.
- released on (6 years ago)
- Rideback, stylized as RIDEBACK or RideBack, is a Japanese manga series created by Tetsurō Kasahara. It was serialized in Shogakukan's monthly Ikki magazine from March 2003 to January 2009, spanning a total of ten volumes. Set in Japan in 2020, it follows the story of female student Rin Ogata as she comes across a two-wheeled automobile robot known as a Rideback. In 2009, it was adapted into an anime TV series by Madhouse. At Anime Central 2010, anime distributor Funimation announced that they have licensed the series for North America with its release planned for 2011.
- Rideback is a TV program, begun on (6 years ago).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rideback
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Rideback
Photo credit: perke
Scrabble value of R1I1D2E1B3A1C3K5
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Rideback for some fun with words!