On this page:
Who is Rintaro?
Rintaro is the pseudonym of Shigeyuki Hayashi, a well-known director of anime. He works frequently with the animation studio Madhouse, though he is a freelance director not employed directly by any one studio. He began working in the animation industry—at age 17—as an in-between animator on the 1958 film Hakujaden. His works have won and been nominated for multiple awards, including a nomination for Best Film at the 2001 Festival de Cine de Sitges.
- also known as Shigeyuki Hayashi, Kuruma Hino, Rintarô, Yoshinori Kanemori, りん たろう, 林 重行, はやし しげゆき, Taro Rin, Rin Taro
- born on (74 years ago) in Tokyo
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Film director, television director, animation director, animator
- filmography: played Oshima no Kansuke (Voice acting in Japan) in "The Dagger of Kamui"
- film written: Neo Tokyo
- films produced:
- films directed:
- award: - Japan Academy Prize for Popularity Award - Most popular film - "Galaxy Express 999"
Rintaro is a fictional character from Body Temperature.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rintaro
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Rintaro. Yuka Imoto, Kei Kobayashi, Kouki Okada, Jamieson Price. [Japan] Midnight Express, 1978. Dir. Alan Parker. Brad Davis, Irene Miracle, Bo Hopkins, Paolo Bonacelli, Paul L. Smith. [Islam] Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, 1997.
rintAro;), Hist Xew England, II. 289.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rintaro
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rintaro
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of R1I1N1T1A1R1O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RINTARO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rintaro!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rintaro to see it in context!