On this page:
- RIT a.k.a. Rochester Institute of Technology is a private university located within the town of Henrietta in the Rochester, New York metropolitan area.
- read more about Rochester Institute of Technology
- RIT a.k.a. Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology is a engineering college in Tamil Nadu, India. It is affiliated with Anna University, Chennai, and accredited by AICTE.
- read more about Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology
- Rit is a musical artist, musician, webpage.
- born in (41 years ago)
- read more about Rit (musical artist)
- Rit a.k.a. Akritchalerm Kalayanamitr is a film score composer.
- read more about Akritchalerm Kalayanamitr
"Rit" is an award-nominated musical album of Lee Ritenour.
- released in (34 years ago)
- award: - Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance nomination for Lee Ritenour
- Rit is a brand of dye owned by Phoenix Brands as of 2003. It is the most popular household dye in the United States.
- Rit is a protein.
- also known as Rit1, Ras-like protein in tissues, RIBB, ROC1, Ras-like without CAAX 1
- Rit a.k.a. Ritharngu language: Ritharrŋu is an Australian Aboriginal Yolŋu language, spoken in Australia's Northern Territory.
- also known as Ridarngo, Ritharngu, Wawilag, Ridharrngu, Wagelak, Ritarnugu, Ritharrngu, Ritarungo Language
- Rit a.k.a. Ras-like without CAAX 1 is a gene.
- also known as Ric (Drosophila)-like, expressed in many tissues; Ric-like, expressed in many tissues (Drosophila); GTP-binding protein Roc1
Printed books with definitions for Rit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Connie Henke Yarbro, Debra Wujcik, Barbara Holmes Gobel
RADIOIMMUNOTHERAPY Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) is an FDA-approved treatment modality that combines the cytotoxicity of radiation with the specificity of monoclonal antibodies for tumor cell surface antigens. RIT is a novel therapeutic ...
The World of the Aramaeans (2001)
Studies in Honour of Paul-Eugène Dion by P.M. Michèle Daviau, Michael Weigl, John W. Wevers
The b'rit is an agreement between partners, with the goal being the establishment of a permanent relationship. These partners are not exactly equal; Laban has the overall initiative which Jacob submits to under certain circumstances.
The Restoration of Belief (1867)
by Isaac Taylor
One need not be gifted with a prophet's eye to foresee this : for it is a course of things— rit is an issue, that is involved in the present condition and tendencies at once of religious feeling, and of Abstract Thought. Those who, by God's help, have ...
The Rit is a natural tendency in all highly artificial states, such as that of our own country for instance, to induce a general uniformity not only of manners, dress, language, &c., but even of modes of thought and principles of action; for each class ...
by Samuel Applebaum
rit means gradually slower. The measures are numbered according to phrases and should be studied by the players. As a general rule, the melody should be played a bit stronger than the other part, except when the two voices move ...
Motor Age (1911)
formalities have been accomplished, and Automobile Club of Great Britain, or the French Stream-Line (; REC, () | RIT IS AN 10. with the three documents, the carte grise, the carte rose and the international license, the American motorist can ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rit
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Rit
Click on an item to play that video:
- RIT meaning and pronunciation
Sausage fest, ...seriously. RIT definition by Urban Dictionary.
- Rit Meaning
Video shows what rit means. ritardando. Rit Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say rit. Made with MaryTTS and Wiktionary.
- RIT Encore- Meaning
Spring Fest 2009.
- RIT on TV: Push to save the Seneca Language - on WGRZ
WGRZ reports: A growing push to keep the Seneca language alive is being led by Seneca both young and old. Among them is Robbie Jimerson, a graduate ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Rit!
Click on an item to play that video:
- RIT on TV: Sign Language Happy Video goes viral
A music video co-sponsored by RIT's National Technical Institute for the Deaf has gone viral. Three of the institute's alumni made the video possible at the Deaf ...
- David Baughman at RIT/NTID college's memories (American Sign Language)
Good times with college friends ASL (deaf) American Sign Language.
- National anthem in American Sign Language at RIT
The national anthem in American Sign Language performed by students at RIT. In the video, the sign performers are Joseph, Heather and Maya. The national ...
- RIT Sign Language Video by Nicole tenPas
- RIT Sign Language Video Application
Quotes about Rit
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rit"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of R1I1T1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RIT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Rit!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rit to see it in context!