On this page:
- Definition of the noun roberts
- Phrases with Roberts
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Roberts
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Roberts
- Photos about Roberts
- Videos about Roberts
- Quotes about Roberts
- Scrabble value of R1O1B3E1R1T1S1
- Anagrams of ROBERTS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun roberts
What does roberts mean as a name of something?
- United States evangelist (born 1918)
- a Welsh pirate credited with having taken more than 400 ships (1682-1722)
- Roberts is a village in St. Croix County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,651 at the 2010 census. The village is surrounded by the town of Warren.
- Roberts is a city in Jefferson County, Idaho, United States. It is part of the Idaho Falls, Idaho Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 580 at the 2010 census.
- Roberts is a village in Ford County, Illinois, United States. The population was 362 at the 2010 census.
- Roberts a.k.a. Roberts, Montana: Roberts is a census-designated place and unincorporated town in Carbon County, Montana, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 361. It is home to the Roberts School District, which enrolls 64 students as of 2013.
- read more about Roberts, Montana
- Roberts is a neighborhood of Tucson.
- also known as Roberts, Tucson
- part of Tucson
- Roberts a.k.a. Roberts, West Virginia: Roberts is an unincorporated community in Doddridge County, West Virginia, United States.
- read more about Roberts, West Virginia
There are other places with in their name, like Bay Roberts, Camp Roberts, Roberts Cove, Mount Roberts, Point Roberts, Roberts Field, Roberts County, Roberts Township, Mount Roberts Tramway, Oral Roberts University and Roberts Wesleyan College.
- Roberts a.k.a. Lawrence Roberts: Lawrence G.
- read more about Lawrence Roberts (actor)
- Roberts was an English amateur cricketer who played first-class cricket from 1824 to 1825. His name is possibly a pseudonym. He was mainly associated with Hampshire but also played for Godalming Cricket Club. He made 5 known appearances in first-class cricket, including one for the Gentlemen in 1824.
- Roberts a.k.a. Linbaba is a fictional character from the book Shantaram.
- read more about Linbaba
- Roberts is a fictional character from the film Liberty.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1937 film Life Begins with Love.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1945 film The Phantom of 42nd Street.
- Roberts is a fictional character in the 1981 drama and romance film Lady Chatterley's Lover.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1986 film Unnatural Causes.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1938 film Bulldog Drummond's Peril.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1924 film Not for Sale.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1943 film Sagebrush Law.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1957 film Cat Girl.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1986 film The Blue Lightning.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1983 film Bad Boys.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 2011 film Screwed.
- Roberts is a fictional film character.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1952 film The Fighter.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1991 film Tiger Claws.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1951 film The Man in the White Suit.
- Roberts is a fictional character from the 1964 film The Unsinkable Molly Brown.
- Roberts is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ed Roberts, Alf Roberts, Ann Roberts, Bob Roberts, Bud Roberts, Dee Roberts, Joe Roberts, Kim Roberts, Leo Roberts, Mrs Roberts, Pam Roberts, Sue Roberts, Tom Roberts, Viv Roberts, Beth Roberts, Buck Roberts, Cord Roberts, Dave Roberts, Det. Roberts and Dick Roberts.
- Roberts is a lunar impact crater that is located in the far northern latitudes on the far side of the Moon. It is located to the east-southeast of the crater Karpinskiy, and to the northwest of Sommerfeld. To the north is Thiessen.
- also known as رابرتس
- Roberts is a family name.
Phrases with Roberts
Phrases starting with the word Roberts:
Phrases ending with the word Roberts:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Roberts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerry Roberts
Jerry Roberts is the author or editor of sixteen books, including The Encyclopedia of Television Film Directors (2008, Scarecrow); The Eastern...
Good Food--Fast! (2014)
Deliciously Healthy Gluten-Free Meals for People on the Go by Jason Roberts, Stacey Colino
New Zealand–born, New York City–based Jason Roberts is an internationally known celebrity chef, cookbook author, and former cast...
Policies, Programs, and Legal Remedies by Albert R. Roberts
Roberts is the founding editorinchief of the Brief Treatment and Crisis Intervention journal (Oxford University Press).
Roberts is a member of The Board of Scientific and Professional Advisors and a Board Certified Expert in Traumatic ...
Intervention Strategies and Treatment Programs, Third Edition by Albert R. Roberts DSW, PhD, BCETS, DACFE
Roberts is the founding Editor of the new Springer Series on Family Violence Through the Life Span.
Roberts is a Fellow of the American Orthopsychiatric Association, a lifetime member of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, ...
Customer Engagement (2015)
Carissa Roberts is the Insights and Analysis Manager of Engaged Marketing, Brisbane, Australia. Christopher Roberts is the Managing Director of Engaged Marketing, Brisbane, Australia. Sandra D. Smith is a Lecturer at the Department of ...
Stories of Science Fiction and Fantasy by Steven Savile, Alethea Kontis
BY ADAM ROBERTS Adam Roberts is a professor of nineteenthcentury literature at Royal Holloway, University of London.
Assessment, Treatment, and Research by David W. Springer, PhD, LCSW, Albert R. Roberts, DSW, PhD, BCETS, DACFE
Roberts is a Fellow of the American Orthopsychiatric Association, a lifetime member of the Academy of Criminal Justice...
Roberts is the founding editor of the Springer Series on Family Violence and the Springer Series on Social Work.
Counting the Black Angels (1994)
Poems by Len Roberts
"Len Roberts is a poet of unwavering truthfulness and unwavering mercy," commented Sharon Olds about Black Wings, a 1988 National Poetry Series selection. Counting (lie Black Angels, Roberts 's eighth book of poetry, is a piercingly ...
by Albert R. Roberts, Kenneth R. Yeager
Roberts is a member of The Board of Scientific and Professional Advisors and a Board Certified Expert in Traumatic...
Roberts is the founding and current Editor of the 42volume Springer Series on Social Work (1980 to present), and the ...
A 21st Century Repertoire for Leading in Extraordinary Times by Bernd Vogel, Rob Koonce, Paula Robinson
Laura Morgan Roberts is an author, teacher, researcher, executive coach, and organizational consultant who helps leaders to...
Roberts is the editor of Exploring Positive Identities and Organizations: Building a Theoretical and Research ...
Women, Media and Sport (1994)
by Pamela J. Creedon
Robin Roberts is an anchor/reporter at ESPN. 1991 Nicole Watson is a producer at TBS Sports cable." Mimi Griffin broadcasts on-air analysis of a men's NCAA basketball tournament game. 1992 Robin Roberts is an Olympic ...
The Centennial Senator (2008)
True Stories of Strom Thurmond from the People Who Knew Him Best by Robert J. Duke Short
PAGES: 174 FRANKI ROBERTS is a former...
Pirate of the Red Pennant (2014)
by C. P. Willis
The pirate Bartholomew Roberts is an enigma.
Finding the Treasure (2011)
Letters from a Global Monk by Augustine Roberts
Augustine Roberts is a New England Yankee, transplanted by circumstance first to Argentina and then to Rome, from where frequent travel took him to nearly every part of the globe.
1960 to the Present by Margaret DiCanio
The movement of the disabled toward independent living appears to have begun with a student named Edward “Ed” Roberts and the University of California at Berkeley. After a 1953 polio epidemic swept through the family of Verne and Zona ...
Themes Depicted in Works of Art by Helene E. Roberts
Roberts Abduction/Rape by Andrew Stephen Arbury Abundance by Liana De Girolami Cheney Adultery by Sarah S. Gibson Annunciation by Don Denny Apocalypse by Don Denny Apotheosis/Deification by Claire ...
by William Kostlevy
Roberts, who had ...
by Kathy Charner, Stephanie Roselli, Brittany Roberts
Kathy Charner, Stephanie Roselli, Brittany Roberts. At. the. Bakery. Learning Objectives Children will: 1. Learn about bakeries and bakers. 2. Develop fine motor skills. Vocabulary bake baker bowl eggs flour icing milk mix oven pan rolling pin ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Roberts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Roberts
Click on an item to view that photo:
seen 26/08/13 on the Embankment London
Photo credit: eastleighbusman
View more pictures about Emma Roberts.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Roberts
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mat Roberts - 'Conquer The World' - Definition Films & Stereobyte Studio [HD]
2011 Breakout Films & Stereobyte Studio 'Conquer The World' - Mat Roberts Filmed live at Stereobyte Studio, Bedford, UK Track Recorded and Mixed by Matt ...
- Ashton Roberts Idiom Story
- Roberts Vocabulary Digital Story
- Louise Roberts - English Language and Literature A2 Online
Louise Roberts believes her Online English Course at The Sheffield College has been so beneficial that she wants to progress on to the next level thought the ...
- Charlene Roberts: ESL Introduction Video
- Roberts: "Language of Fleurs (Flowers)" -- Valse (Waltz), Mandolin Arrangement
65-note Piano Roll (early 1900s) Manufactured by The Universal Music Company, USA.
- Body Language Manda Roberts
See also the pronunciation examples of Roberts!
Quotes about Roberts
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. (Stephen Roberts)
more quotes about roberts...
Scrabble value of R1O1B3E1R1T1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ROBERTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Roberts!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Roberts to see it in context!