On this page:
Rossana is a comune in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 60 kilometres southwest of Turin and about 20 kilometres northwest of Cuneo. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 950 and an area of 19.9 square kilometres.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1953 movie Rosanna.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1983 film A School Outing.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1994 film No Skin.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 2009 film Matter of Heart.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1959 film La pica sul Pacifico.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1961 film Three Faces of Sin.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1959 film Bad Girls Don't Cry, based on the novel Ragazzi di vita, by Pier Paolo Pasolini.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 2000 film I Love Andrea.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 2009 film Le ombre rosse.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Last Leaf.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 1984 film Delitto in Formula Uno.
- Rossana is a fictional character from the 2012 film Nina.
"Rossana" is a 1953 Mexican drama film directed by Emilio Fernández. It was entered into the 1953 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as La Red, Le filet
- country: Mexico
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Salvador Elizondo
- production design by Jesús Bracho
- based on a story by Neftali Beltrán & Emilio Fernández
- cinematography by Alex Phillips
- edited by Jorge Bustos
- music by Antonio Díaz Conde
- genres: Black-and-white, Drama
- released in (62 years ago)
- award: - Ariel Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Alex Phillips
Phrases with Rossana
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rossana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joanna Banham
Camparino bar, Galleria Vittore Emanuele II, Milan Further Reading Bairati, Eleonora, Rossana Bossaglia and Marco Rosci, LItalia Liberty, Milan: Gorlich, ...
The domestic encyclopedia, or, A dictionary of facts and useful knowledge, chiefly applicable to rural & domestic economy (1821)
with an appendix, containing additions in domestic medicine, and the veterinary and culinary arts by Anthony Florian Madinger Willich, Thomas Cooper, Katherine Golden Bitting Collection on Gastronomy (Library of Congress)
The Rossana ; 12. The Old Newington; 13. The Royal ; 14.
by Stephen L. Vaughn
“Mistakes mustbe admitted sowe canlearn from them,” saida lettertoreaders signed byPublisher Rossana Rosado along withDouglas Knight andJohn Patonofthe Canadian company Knight Paton Media, one ofthe investors in ImpreMedia.
With 213 Tables by Florian Lang
ROSSANA MINERI, VALERIA TIRANTI Unit of Molecular Neurogenetics, Pierfranco and Luisa Mariani Center for the Study of Children's Mitochondrial Disorders, IRCCS Foundation Neurological Institute “C, Besta”, Milan, Italy Genetic causes ...
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Wright 'Rossana' HT, dr, 1958; flowers blood-red, well shaped, large, dbl.; vigorous, spreading growth; [Orange Delight X Tudor]; Frères, ...
by John Shepherd, David Horn, Dave Laing, Paul Oliver, Peter Wicke
Rossana Dalmonte and Mario Baroni. Trento: Universita degli studi di Trento, 207-19.
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Rossana Podesta diditfor Dino de Laurentiis, and Maria Corda played the part in 1927—that might be interesting. SiennaGuilloryplayed theroleonTV in 2003—but that's the yearin which shewasthe ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rossana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rossana
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Rossana Casale.
Scrabble value of R1O1S1S1A1N1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ROSSANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rossana!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Rossana to find many related words and phrases!