On this page:
Royalties is a musical group.
- album: "Avance nova temporada"
"Royalties" is a musical album of Stomy Bugsy.
- released on
- Royalties: A royalty is a usage-based payment made by one party to another for the right to ongoing use of an asset, sometimes an intellectual property. Royalties are typically agreed upon as a percentage of gross or net revenues derived from the use of an asset or a fixed price per unit sold of an item of such, but there are also other modes and metrics of compensation. A royalty interest is the right to collect a stream of future royalty payments, often used in the oil and music industries to describe a percentage ownership of future production or revenues from a given leasehold, which may be divested from the original owner of the asset.
- also known as Royalty points
- Royalties: Tantiemen sind eine ergebnisabhängige Vergütung, die meistens neben einer festen Vergütung an Vorstandsmitglieder einer AG, an Geschäftsführer oder leitende Angestellte gezahlt werden.
- Royalties is a brand management agency based in Paris. The agency was originally created in 2008 as Publicis Royalties by Publicis Worldwide and Eurogroup Consulting and is now independently owned by the three founding partners: David Jobin, Olivier Bontemps and Alexandre de Coupigny. Royalties has expanded from the financial assessment of brands to the creation and management of brands, and their visual and verbal identities.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Royalties
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Treaty Series 2240 (2008)
I. 39851-39886 by United Nations
However, such royalties may also be taxed in the Contracting State in which they arise and according to the laws of that State, but if the beneficial owner of the royalties is a resident of the other Contracting State the tax so charged shall not ...
Resources without Borders by Philip Daniel, Michael Keen, Artur Świstak, Victor Thuronyi
royalties is that they often have to be calculated and paid around the date of sale, perhaps monthly, when the final payment is not yet known. Either they have to be based on the initial payment, or they have to be paid provisionally and ...
Drugs of Natural Origin (1997)
Economic and Policy Aspects of Discovery, Development, and Marketing by Anthony Artuso
A more direct economic rationale for modification-based royalties is that the prospecting organization is likely ...
Current Document Service - United States by Oceana Editorial Board Staff
However, such royalties may also be taxed in the Contracting State in which they arise and according to the laws of that State, but if the beneficial owner of the royalties is a resident of the other Contracting State, the tax so charged shall not ...
A Dictionary of Economics (2016)
by Nigar Hashimzade, Gareth Myles, John Black
Royalties are so called because the owner is frequently a sovereign, or a state. Royalties are governed by agreements, which may specify them in amounts per unit extracted, or as a percentage of revenue. The term is also used for payments ...
by David Shephard Garland, James Cockcroft, Lucius Polk McGehee, Charles Porterfield
Royalties and license fees, cont'd. Unpatented invention, 22-440 462 ...
A Standard Reference Work for Business Men and Accountants
Other accountants seem inclined to treat it as an account negative to sales, always to be stated as a separate item, showing that total sales were so much, and after deducting royalties payable the net sales were so much. Although the latter ...
The accountant's dictionary (1922)
a comprehensive encyclopaedia and direction on all matters connected with the work of an accountant, illustrated with the necessary forms and documents by Francis William Pixley
ROYALTIES. Royalties are the agreed amounts payable to owners of certain rights or commodities for a right of user, or in consideration of other privileges granted by such owners. The more common ...
by James Gilbert Ryan, Leonard C Schlup
to collect royalties; during the 1930s the money issue divided musicians and radio broadcasters. Broadcasters paid musicians a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Royalties
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Royalties
Taken at Amber Fort, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Photo credit: Miraage.clicks
Quotes about Royalties
Scrabble value of R1O1Y4A1L1T1I1E1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ROYALTIES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Royalties!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Royalties to see it in context!