On this page:
- Sıla a.k.a. Sıla Gençoğlu is a Turkish musician. She usually goes by her first name, 'Sıla'.
- read more about Sıla Gençoğlu
- Sıla a.k.a. Sila was the son of Taksin.
- Sıla a.k.a. Sila is a fictional character from Hua Jai Sila, a Thai television program.
- also known as ต่อ
- Sıla a.k.a. Sila is a fictional character from the television program Nong Miew Kiew Petch.
- Sıla a.k.a. Sila is a fictional character from the film Sila.
Sıla is a Turkish television series directed by Gül Oğuz that airs on ATV and ATV Avrupa. In Greece the projection of Sila started the 10 June 2012 at Mega Channel. In Croatia, this series was aired from December 2012 to May 2013 on Nova TV. In Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina this series started on December 15th, 2013 at 20:00 on RTV Pink, Pink M and Pink BH, and it became one of the highest watched Turkish TV series breaking all records. In Slovenia started on May 15, 2014 on channel POP TV, and in Macedonia on October 1, 2014 on Sitel TV.
- also known as Sila
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 79 episodes
- country: Turkey
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Romance Film
- official website: www.siladizisi.info
- "Sıla": Sıla's debut album which was released by Sony BMG in Turkey. The album consists of 14 tracks and an official remix. The productor of the album is Ozan Doğulu. Also, Kenan Doğulu, Sezen Aksu, Yalın, Efe Bahadır, Murat Yeter and Mustafa Ceceli are the names who helped her with their lyrics and musics in the album. Self-titled album's first single was ...Dan Sonra . It was a duet with Kenan Doğulu who has represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest 2007, and brought Turkey the 4th place. Sıla was her back-vocalist for 7 years, so he supported her in her video too. The song brought Sıla in 2008 Powertürk Müzik Ödülleri "The Best New Artist" award. In Turkish charts, the song reached 1st place and stayed on top at 12 weeks. Also it peaked the 79th place in European Charts. The video's director was Murad Küçük and the wild video helped the song's success. After the big success of the debut album's first single, Sıla chose Kenar Süsü as the 2nd single. Again the director was Murad Küçük and the song quickly reached the 2nd place in the official Turkish chart. In the second video Sıla was in all white clothes as playing an angel who was falling down according the lyrics.
- "Sıla" a.k.a. "Siła" is a musical album of Babayaga Ojo.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Sıla" is a composition.
- music by Göksel Baktagir
- Sıla a.k.a. Śīla or sīla in Buddhism is one of three sections of the Noble Eightfold Path, and is a code of conduct that embraces a commitment to harmony and self-restraint with the principle motivation being non-violence, or freedom from causing harm. It has been variously described as virtue, right conduct, morality, moral discipline and precept.
- also known as 尸羅
- Sıla a.k.a. Shaligram: Shila, or Shaligram refers to a Vaishnava aniconic representation of Vishnu, in the form of a spherical, usually black-coloured Ammonoid fossil found in the sacred river Gandaki. They are more often referred to as Shilas, with Shila being the shortened version. The word Shila translates simply to 'stone' and Shaligram is a less well-known name of Vishnu. The origin of the name is traced to a remote village in Nepal where Vishnu is known by the name of Shaligraman. Shaligram in Hinduism is also known as Salagrama. The name Salagrama refers to the name of the village on the bank of Gandaki where the holy stones are picked up. The name is derived from the hut of the sage Salankayana, who beheld the form of Vishnu in a tree outside his hut.
- also known as Sila
- Sıla a.k.a. The Sila language, also known as Dar Sila, Dar Sila Daju, Bokor, Bokorike, Bokoruge, Dadjo, Dajou, Daju, and Sula, is an Eastern Sudanic language, one of three closely related languages in the area called "Daju". It is spoken in Chad near the Darfur border, with migration into Sudan. There are two dialects, Sila proper and Mongo, the latter not to be confused with Daju Mongo.
- also known as Bokoruge; Dadjo; Sila; Dajou; Mongo-sila; Bokor; Sula; Bokorike; Daju; Daju, Dar Sila Language; Daju, Dar Sila
- Sıla a.k.a. cusA is a gene.
- Sıla a.k.a. Sila Language: Sila is a Loloish language spoken by 2,000 people in Laos and Vietnam. Sila speakers are an officially recognized group in Vietnam, where they are known as the Si La.
- also known as Sida, Sila
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sıla
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
J.R.R. Tolkien Encyclopedia (2006)
Scholarship and Critical Assessment by Michael D.C. Drout
el sıla lumena vomentienguo, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sıla
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of SILA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sıla!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Sıla to learn how to say it correctly!