S and M
is an acrostic for sam.
On this page:
S And M a.k.a. S&M is a musical group.
- album: "S&M"
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M": S&Mn is the 1999 video album by Metallica.
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M": "S&M" is a song by Barbadian singer Rihanna from her fifth studio album, Loud. The song was released on January 21, 2011, as the fourth single from the album. The American songwriter Ester Dean wrote "S&M" in collaboration with the producers StarGate and Sandy Vee. Backed by bass beats, a keyboard, and guitars, it is an uptempo dance-pop and Eurodance track that samples the synthesizer line from Depeche Mode's 1984 song "Master and Servant". The lyrics revolve around sex, sadomasochism, bondage, and fetishes.
- also known as 禁忌遊戲
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M": S&M is an album released by the electronica/new wave punk rock band Le Shok on Slamdance Cosmopolis Records.
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M": S&M is a 2011 single by Rihanna.
- also known as S&M (remixes), S&M (Come On), S&M (remix)
- released on
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S & M" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M" is a musical album of Neil Metcalfe & Roger Smith.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M" is a musical single of Supreme Bachelors.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S&M" is a musical EP of S&M.
- released in
- "S And M" a.k.a. "S & M": S & M is a musical album by Spottiswoode & McMahon.
- S And M a.k.a. Sadomasochism is the giving or receiving of pleasure—sometimes sexual—from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation. A subset of BDSM, practitioners of sadomasochism usually seek out sexual gratification from these acts, but can also seek out other forms of personal pleasure. While the terms sadist and masochist specifically refer to one who either enjoys giving or receiving pain, many practitioners of sadomasochism describe, as can be found with the enjoyment of the experience in other fields of personal gratification activity, can have a spectrum or an activity switch, from someone being 100% active to 100% passive.
- also known as S&M, SM, S/M
- S And M is a TV program, begun in (23 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for S and M
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jeffrey T Huber, Mary L Gillaspy
Encyclopedic Dictionary of AIDS-Related Terminology S and M: See 192 Encyclopedic Dictionary of AIDS-Related Terminology.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for S and M
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about S and M
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of S AND M
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of S and M!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of S and M to see it in context!