S. Ali Raza
is an acrostic for sar.
On this page:
Who is S. Ali Raza?
S. Ali Raza was an Indian film screenwriter and director associated with writing the script for hit films such as Aan, Andaz, Mother India, Reshma Aur Shera, Raja Jani and Dus Numbri.
- also known as Ali Raza, Ali Riza
- born in (94 years ago) in India
- nationality: India
- profession: Screenwriter, film director
- Marriage with Nimmi between and (42 years)
- died on (8 years ago) in Mumbai of heart failure
- films written:
- films directed:
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue - "Saraswatichandra"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for S. Ali Raza
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
dialWajahat Mirza, S. Ali Raza lyr Shakeel Badayuni c Faredoon Irani m Naushad lp Nargis, Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar, Rajendra Kumar, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for S. Ali Raza
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of S. Ali Raza for some fun with words!