On this page:
"Saadaram" is a 1995 Malayalam film directed by Jose Thomas and stars Suresh Gopi, Lalu Alex, Geetha, Suvarna Mathew, Chithra, Sreenath, Kaviyoor Ponnamma and Sukumari main roles. The script was written by A. K. Lohithadas. This film was a big flop at box office.
- also known as Sadharam
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Krishnakumar
- written by A. K. Lohithadas
- Sreenath as Ravichandra Menon
- Geetha as Sethulakshmi
- Lalu Alex as Harichandra Menon
- Suresh Gopi as Raghunandana Menon
- Nedumudi Venu
- Thikkurishi Sukumaran
- Suvarna Mathew as Lekha
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma as Bhanumathi
- Chitra as Malathi
- Sivaji as Gangadharan
- Spadikam George as Police Officer
- Ravi Vallathol as Madhavan
- Narayanan Nair as Sankara Warrier
- Madhupal as Nazar
- Mamukkoya as Veerappan
- Priyanka Upendra as Dakshayani
- Bindu Panicker as Rama
- cinematography by Venu Isc
- edited by Bhoominathan
- music by Johnson
- costume design by Indrans Jayan
- genres: Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released in (20 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Saadaram
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1A1A1D2A1R1A1M3
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SAADARAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Saadaram!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Saadaram for some fun with words!