On this page:
- Sab a.k.a. Sabrina Man is a Chinese-Filipina. She was Little Miss Laguna 2007 & the first Little Earth Angel-Air. She has starred in several Indie Films. She won her first best actress award in UP Short Film Festival for the film entitled ' Pers Lab '. She started her showbiz career in Princess Sarah in 2007. She also regularly appears on Umbrella Friend, a local TV show in Laguna. She was first recognized as young Serpina in the TV series Darna. She was chosen as main cast in the GMA prime time series telefantasya Panday Kids.
- read more about Sabrina Man (actress)
- Sab a.k.a. Sebastian Marczak is an Australian sprint canoeist. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's C-1 200 metres.
- read more about Sebastian Marczak
- Sab a.k.a. Cleo Issacs is an actor.
- read more about Cleo Issacs (actress)
- Sab is a fictional character from Wiman Mapraw, a Thai television program.
- Sab is a fictional character from the 2013 film Coming Soon.
"Sab" is a novel written by Gertrudis Gomez de Avellaneda in 1841 and published in Madrid. In the story, Sab, a mulato slave—who is in love with Carlota, the white daughter of his master—is the main character. The pain and struggle of his secret passion for Carlota leads Sab to his own death, which occurs in the same hour as Carlota's wedding with Enrique Otway. The novel was first published in Cuba in 1914.
- language: Spanish Language
- author: Gertrudis Gómez de Avellaneda
- released in (175 years ago)
Sab a.k.a. Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport is the only airport on the Caribbean island of Saba.
- Sab a.k.a. Buglere Language: Buglere, also known as Murire or Muoy, is a Chibchan language of Panama and Costa Rica spoken by the Guaymi people. There are two dialects, Sabanero and Bokotá.
- also known as Bocota, Bokota, Veraguas Sabanero, Bogota, Bukueta, Bobota, Nortenyo, Murire, Bofota
- Sab a.k.a. SH3-domain binding protein 5 (BTK-associated) is a gene.
- also known as SH3 binding protein
Printed books with definitions for Sab
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cleaning Up America's Act by Robert W. Collin
Because the SAB is a federal advisory committee, it must comply with the Federal Advisory Committee Act and related regulations.
Nature and Society by Clive L. Spash
The 'Sustainable Area Budget' (SAB) is a design oriented inversion of the analytical ecological footprint metric that provides the starting point (Yanarella and Levine, 2011). The SAB is the area-based budget within which the sustainable ...
IMF Staff Papers (2006)
Volume 53 by International Monetary Fund. Research Dept.
Randa Sab is an Economist in Division D of the IMF's Middle East and Central Asia Department. We are grateful to Mohsin S. Khan, David Burton, ...
Proceedings of the International Symposium by Electrochemical Society. Electronics Division
In order to overcome these kinds of problems, the surface activated bonding ( SAB) has been introduced as a noble bonding method (4-7). SAB is a process that joins similar or dissimilar materials by the help of the adhesion force between ...
Semiconductor Wafer Bonding (2002)
Science, Technology, and Applications VI ; Proceedings of the International Symposium by H. Baumgart
However, an integration process, called surface activated bonding (SAB) process , has been developed to eliminate lattice mismatched effects in the heteroepitaxial growth. SAB is a process that joins two similar and/or dissimilar clean surfaces ...
State-of-the-Art Program on Compound Semiconductors XLI and Nitride and Wide Bandgap Semiconductors for Sensors, Photonics and Electronics V (2004)
Proceedings of the International Symposia
The SAB is a fabrication process that can join two smooth solid surfaces cleaned by an energetic Argon ion, or fast atom beam 150 Electrochemical Society Proceedings Volume 2004-06 Wafer Level and Chip Size Direct Wafer Bonding at ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sab
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sab
X-E1 F/5 1/150s IS0 200 41mm
Photo credit: doodoms
Videos about Sab
Click on an item to play that video:
- SAB Meaning
Video shows what SAB means. Scientific Advisory Board. Science Advisory Board. SAB Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Sab. Meaning
Video shows what Sab. means. Sabbath. Sab. Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Sab.. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- Sab Meaning
Video shows what sab means. To sabotage, especially fox hunts in opposition to blood sports.
See also the pronunciation examples of Sab!
SaB sign language interview final
Scrabble value of S1A1B3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SAB
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sab!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sab to see it in context!