On this page:
- "Sach" is a 1989 drama film directed by Vinod Pande.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Vinod Pande
- cinematography by Moloy Dasgupta
- genres: Drama, Bollywood
- released in (27 years ago)
- "Sach" a.k.a. "The Truth" is a 2009 short film directed by Faraz Haider.
- read more about The Truth
"Sach" is a book written by Yashpal.
- author: Yashpal.
- Sach a.k.a. Chut Language: Chut or Ruc-Sach is a dialect cluster spoken by the Chut people of Vietnam, with a smaller population of some 450 speakers in neighbouring Laos. It may be most closely related to Arem.
- read more about Chut Language
- Sach is a musical artist, record producer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sach
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel Mallory
Sach is a brief and ...
Physical Fitness (1993)
A Guide for Individuals with Lower Limb Loss by Ernest M. Burgess, Albert Rappoport
Otto Bock SACH Foot The SACH is a Solid Ankle Cushioned Heel prosthetic foot. Glossary SAFE Foot II The SAFE (stationary attachment flexible endoskeleton) 242 GLOSSARY.
Orthopaedic Dictionary (1994)
by Stanley Hoppenfeld, Michael S. Zeide
SACH Foot (SACH/fut) (n.) A Solid Ankle Cushion Heel prosthetic foot. The SACH foot consists of a sacral-femoral angle Ryder Method (ri'der/meth'ud) (n.) A radiographic technique for measuring the true anteversion of the femoral neck.
by Nicholas Awde, Famil Ismailov
sabun soap sabzavatchi greengrocer sach hair sach kasmak haircut sach qurudan hairdryer ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sach
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sach
Photo credit: photographia
Video about Sach
Sarak Ka Sach - Meaning and Attributes of Fasting in Islam
Show: Sarak Ka Sach Host: Abid Beli Topic: Meaning and Attributes of Fasting in Islam Description: Fasting during the month of Ramadan has its own charm.
See also the pronunciation examples of Sach!
Scrabble value of S1A1C3H4
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SACH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sach!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sach to see it in context!