On this page:
Who is Sadahzinia?
Sadahzinia is a Greek rapper, regarded by many as the first woman to enter the hip-hop scene in Greece. Her name is a play on the words: "sad" + "jah"+ the flower "zinia". Since 1994 she has been working in the studio and performing live in Greece and Europe with the successful hip-hop/low bap group Active Member. In 2002 she officially became a member of the group.
- also known as Γιολάντα Τσιαμπόκαλου, Giolanta Tsiampokalou, Broken Code
- born in (39 years ago)
- profession: Rapper
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Low Bap, Hip hop music
- albums: "Άλλο ένα ψέμα", "Ασημένια άκρη", "Στο χρώμα της στάχτης", "Πετρανάσα", "Μαγιάτικο", "Χρέωσέ τα στη φωτιά", "Η βουή και τα καμώματα"
- official website: www.sadahzinia.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sadahzinia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1A1D2A1H4Z10I1N1I1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 23 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sadahzinia for some fun with words!