On this page:
"Sadiyaan" is a Bollywood film released in 2010 which stars Rishi Kapoor, Hema Malini and Rekha. The story is about a family during the partition of India. The film was directed by Raj Kanwar and it has been distributed by the B4U and known as a B4U Movies Production. It was released on Friday, 2 April 2010. The film is genred as a Drama film and targeted for single screen audiences. Some of the scenes have been seen in other films lately. The film was the launch vehicle of Luv Sinha and featured Ferena Wazeir as his love interest.
- also known as Sadiyaan: Boundaries Divide... Love Unites
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Punjabi language, Urdu Language, English Language
- producer: Raj Kanwar
- written by Raj Kanwar, Sameer, Javed Siddiqui & Abhay Kanwar
- based on a story by Raj Kanwar
- Rishi Kapoor as Rajveer Singh
- Hema Malini as Benezer Pervez Shahbudin
- Rekha as Amrit Kaur
- Luv Sinha as Eshaan
- Shakeel Khan as Mamu
- Avtar Gill as Kartar Singh
- Neetu Chandra as Dancer/Singer
- Javed Sheikh as Pervez Shahbudin
- Vivek Shauq as Haldiram
- Rakhee Tandon as Balbeer Kaur
- Navni Parihar as Nafisa Imran Noor Muhammad
- Rekha Rao as Tebrez's Wife
- Vipinn O. as Tebrez
- Veena Barua as Rajveer's Mother
- Ranjan Koshal as Iqbal Singh
- Deep Dhillon as Imran Noor Muhammad
- Ahmed Khan as Noor Muhammad
- cinematography by Anshul Chobey
- edited by Kuldip K. Mehan
- music by Adnan Sami, Raju Rao
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, World cinema, Bollywood
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.b4utv.com/showtime/newreleases/2010/sadiyaan/cast&crew.shtml
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sadiyaan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1A1D2I1Y4A1A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SADIYAAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sadiyaan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sadiyaan for some fun with words!