On this page:
Sah a.k.a. Sana'a International Airport: Sana'a International Airport, or El Rahaba Airport, is an international airport located in Sana'a, the capital of Yemen. The runway is shared with a large military base with several fighter jets and transport aircraft of the Yemeni Air Force.
- also known as Sana'a Airport
- part of Yemen
- SAH a.k.a. Subarachnoid hemorrhage: A subarachnoid hemorrhage, or subarachnoid haemorrhage in British English, is bleeding into the subarachnoid space—the area between the arachnoid membrane and the pia mater surrounding the brain. This may occur spontaneously, usually from a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, or may result from head injury.
- read more about Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Sah a.k.a. Yakut Language: Sakha, or Yakut, is a Turkic language with around 360,000 native speakers spoken in the Sakha Republic in the Russian Federation by the Sakha or Yakuts.
- also known as Sakha, Yakut-sakha, Sakha language
- SAH a.k.a. S-Adenosylhomocysteine is formed from S-adenosylmethionine after transmethylation reactions.
- read more about S-Adenosylhomocysteine
- Sah is a file format.
- Sah a.k.a. acyl-CoA synthetase medium-chain family member 3 is a gene.
- also known as SA hypertension-associated homolog (rat), SA hypertension-associated homolog, SA (rat hypertension-associated) homolog
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Emerging Societies (2009)
Coexistence of Childhood Malnutrition and Obesity by Satish C. Kalhan, Andrew Prentice, Chittaranjan S. Yajnik
SAH is a potent inhibitor of most methyltransferases, and therefore the ratio of SAM/SAH is an index of methylation potential. SAM is also an allosteric inhibitor of 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR), the enzyme that catalyzes ...
Stroke E-Book (2015)
Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management by James C. Grotta, Gregory W Albers, Joseph P Broderick, Scott E Kasner, Eng H. Lo, A David Mendelow, Ralph L Sacco, Lawrence KS Wong
DCI with subsequent infarction after aneurysmal SAH is a major source of long- term disability. Although the mechanism of infarction may be related to symptomatic vasospasm, thromboembolism may also be involved.96 A 2007 Cochrane ...
by Parveen Kumar, Michael L Clark
SAH means spontaneous arterial bleeding into the subarachnoid space, and is usually clearly recognizable clinically from its dramatic onset. SAH accounts for some 5% of strokes and has an annual incidence of 6 per 100000.
The Calcutta Review (1903)
of its Vihara, had already been sublimated into an idol temple, surrounded by a series of idol niches, since there cannot be a doubt that the Jaina temple of Vimala Sah is a reproduction for another purpose of an old Buddhist monastery.
by Michael G. Hennerici, Michael Hennerici, Johannes Binder, Kristina Szabo, Rolf Kern
Rebleeding after SAH is a strong predictor of a poor outcome, which occurs in about a quarter of all patients during the first 2 weeks after the first haemorrhage. The mortality from rebleeding is approximately 70%. The risk for rebleeding is ...
by M.B. Roberfroid, V. Préat
SAH is a homocysteine precursor and the latter is involved in the synthesis of methionine and GSH. A SAM load reconstitutes GSH level in GSH-depleted liver cells". Thus, variations in the lipotrope liver level could influence some important ...
Dictionary of Architecture (1994)
by Henry H. Saylor
sacellum (sah sel'um), a minor shrine of ancient Rome. 2. an enclosed roofless space. sacrarium (sah kra'reum), in ancient ...
Modern Music and Musicians: The great composers, part 2. Critical and biographical sketches on modern music ; Pronouncing dictionary of musical terms ; Biographical dictionary of musicians (1918)
Sah'la, Richard (1855 —). Violinist; composed violin concertos, etc. Born at Graz.
by S. L. Sah
Sah. 2. Interior. of. the. Planet. Earth. Introduction "Earth provides to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" Mahatma Gandhi The physics and the revolution of the earth's interior is a very wide subject today. Here the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sah
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Sah
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Sah!
Scrabble value of S1A1H4
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sah!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sah to see it in context!