On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Sai
What does Sai mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: sais
- A handheld weapon with three prongs, used in some Oriental martial arts
- Sai a.k.a. Intira Jaroenpura or stage name Sine Jaroenpura is a Thai actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Mae Nak in the 1999 Thai horror film, Nang Nak. In 2007, she was featured in a prominent role as the warrior Princess Lurkin in part two of King Naresuan.
- read more about Intira Jaroenpura (actress)
- Sai is an actor.
- also known as Sayee
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sai (actress)
- Sai is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sai (actor)
- Sai a.k.a. Kelly Taylor is an actress.
- read more about Kelly Taylor (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sai
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Karate in Action (2006)
by Kelley MacAulay, Bobbie Kalman
The sai is a weapon that was developed from a fishing tool used by Okinawan fishers. The tonfa is a weapon that was developed from a tool used by Okinawan farmers to grind rice.
Festschrift in Honor of Raymond Firth by Maurice Freedman
WARD KAU SAI is a village situated on the shores of a narrow strait between two small islands in the Port Shelter area of the waters of the British Crown Colony of ...
Rainforest Medicine (2013)
Preserving Indigenous Science and Biodiversity in the Upper Amazon by Jonathon Miller Weisberger
Canto wit, sai is an important figurt in the sagt drink: 1st ...
Kissing Iskina (2017)
by Nikolai Bashilov
' 'So, you're sure creating SAI is an absolutely necessary step ...
Regulation, Responsibility and Radicalism by Sreeram Chaulia
SAI is an industry-funded entity with no independent perspective, least of all empathy for workers. Selfregulation by corporations is a ruse that can never substitute for honest and functional state regulation. But the discourse on corporate ...
by Eleonora Barbieri-Mas
The differences between Karam Singh Sinku and Sanathan are expressed in the views of a villager from Hesapee: 'The differences between the Deori of Buruhatu and Deori Sai is that one person from Badananda (the neighboring village) ...
Sustainable Entrepreneurship (2013)
Business Success through Sustainability by Christina Weidinger, Franz Fischler, René Schmidpeter
ISO 26000 provides guidance for businesses and organizations to translate principles into effec- tive actions and shares best practices relating to social responsibility SAI is a non-governmental, multistakeholder organization whose mission is ...
In which the Most Ornamental Foreign Plants, Cultivated in the Open Ground, the Green-house, and the Stove, are Accurately Represented in Their Natural Colours ... by John Sims
Sai is a URY's, at the Botanic Garden, Brompton; the disc of the flower, at a particular period of its blooming, shewing three ...
by Mark Juergensmeyer, Wade Clark Roof
Satya Sai moVement The Satya Sai movement (also Sathya Sai movement) is a transnational, charismatic religious movement with its roots in a Hindu-Muslim syncretic faith of the Indian subcontinent. It was about 70 years old at the time of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sai
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Sai Ying Pun.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Sai
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sai Meaning
Video shows what sai means. A handheld weapon with three prongs, used in some Oriental martial arts.. sai pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by ...
- GurMat Terminology - Jo Sirr Sai Naa Nivey
- Thiruppavai explanation by SATULURI SAI SHRIYA
1st, 24th, 30th pasurams of thiruppavai are explained.
- Rek sai: Guide and personal meaning
- SAI - Brush Tool Shading Explanation
A more detailed explanation of how to use a brush tool in SAI made for a friend of mine. The immage is something he was working on.
- Program explanation " Paint Tool Sai
- 05 Sai Hojo undo group 1 explanation
- AC Motor Explanation bellapuri saikumar (sai saikumar jn)
- Explanation about asaram and narayan sai buy sadhak, surat -VTV
- Naruto Amv Sai's Ebonics Language Lesson
- Sai & Alex Fink - Grip language
Sai & Alex Fink - Grip language. Presentation for the 3rd Language Creation Conference, March 21, 2009. The handout for this talk can be downloaded here: ...
- Silent Night Holy Night (Shan Language) sung by Sai Htwe
Silent Night Holy Night in Shan Language sung by Sai Htwe.
- Alludu Seenu Dialogue Trailer - Language Scene - Samantha, Sai Sreenivas - 2014
Alludu Seenu Dialogue Trailer Watch more movies @...
- 1st Language Creation Conference - 5 - Sai - Non-linear 2d writing systems
Sai: "Non-Linear Fully 2-Dimensional Writing Systems" Presentation given at LCC1, 23rd April, 2006.
- Sai: Language of the Heart
- Shri Sai Satcharitra Released in Odiya Language
- Mr. Sai Aung Myint explained the harvest in Myanmar language
Mr. Sai Aung Myint explained buckwheat harvest and drying method in Myanmar language. Lontan village (Nyupinzupa) Kokang.
- Baby language.. can anyone understand what she sai
- Sai's got that body language.
- Words of Life Souei: Bung Sai People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Souei: Bung Sai People/Language Movie Trailer c25010 [c25010t] Other names for this language are: Bung Sai; Kuy: Bung Sai; Sui This ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sai!
Bunka Sai, Nov 2007 Sign language dancing
Quotes about Sai
Scrabble value of S1A1I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine