Salas? is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Salas? a.k.a. Solas is an Irish-American musical group formed in 1994, playing Irish traditional music as well as original compositions, sometimes demonstrating an inclination towards Country music in recent albums.
- also known as Salas
- Seamus Egan (Flute) since
- Winifred Horan (Fiddle) since
- Mick McAuley (Accordion) since
- Niamh Varian-Barry (Lead Vocals) since
- Eamon McElholm (Guitar)
- John Doyle between and (6 years)
- Karan Casey between and (5 years)
- Deirdre Scanlan between and (9 years)
- John Williams between and (3 years)
- Mairead Phelan between and (2 years)
- genres: Folk music, Celtic music, Folk music of Ireland
- albums: "The Words That Remain", "Another Day", "Waiting for an Echo", "Solas", "Sunny Spells and Scattered Showers", "The Edge of Silence", "The Hour Before Dawn", "Live", "For Love and Laughter", "Reunion: A Decade of Solas", "The Turning Tide", "Shamrock City"
- official website: www.solasmusic.com
Salas? a.k.a. Salas is a fictional character from the 1971 film Manto Mavrogenous.
- Salas? a.k.a. Salaš is a village in the municipality of Zaječar, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 962 people.
- part of Zaječar
- Salas? a.k.a. Salaš is a village and municipality in Uherské Hradiště District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic.
- Salas? a.k.a. Salas is one of 28 parishes in Salas, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
- part of Spain
- Salas? a.k.a. The Salas River is a tributary of the Lima. It borns in the Larouco mountains, within the municipality of Baltar, Ourense, Galiza. It flows through the territory of the Couto Misto, a former independent state, and the Portuguese village of Tourém. It flows in the Galizan town of Lobios.
Salas? a.k.a. Salas is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Salas
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Salas?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of SALAS?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Salas?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Salas? to see it in context!