SALE! appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Elastic, I fed a deficit sale.
- Now, one last piece retailored loftily lit folderol I ate: receipt sale now on!
- "Did I part a sad lot as a sale to her, I, a zanier albino in acid, all a-panic in a paIladic anion," I blare in a Zaire hotel,"as Asa told a satrap I did?"
On this page:
- Sale! a.k.a. Salé is a city in north-western Morocco, on the right bank of the Bou Regreg river, opposite the national capital Rabat, for which it serves as a commuter town. Founded in antiquity as a Phoenician colony, it became a haven for pirates as an independent republic before being incorporated into Alaouite Morocco.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford, in Greater Manchester, England. Historically part of Cheshire, the town lies on flat ground on the south bank of the River Mersey, 1.9 miles south of Stretford, 2.5 miles northeast of Altrincham, and 5.2 miles southwest of the city of Manchester. As of the 2001 United Kingdom census, it had a population of 55,000.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a city situated in the Gippsland region of the Australian state of Victoria. It has a population of 13,186. Sale has seen much redevelopment and development in the past decade one example being the multi-million dollar redevelopment of the city's Port of Sale.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale was an ancient Greek city located in Thrace, located in the region between the river Nestos and the river Hebros.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is an administrative ward in the Ngorongoro District of the Arusha Region of Tanzania. According to the 2002 census, the ward has a total population of 2,904.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale was an English amateur cricketer who made 5 known appearances in major cricket matches from 1791 to 1793.
- Sale! a.k.a. Saša Novak Radulović - Sale is a Croatian guitarist. He is the former guitarist and producer from the band Psihomodo pop. He started his career in Karlovac as the leader of the famous local punk-rock band Nužni izlaz.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a fictional character from the 1984 film Quilombo.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a fictional character from the 2009 film Hellsinki.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a fictional film character.
- Sale! a.k.a. Sale is a fictional character from the 1984 film In the Jaws of Life.
- "Sale!" a.k.a. "Šale" is a 2005 single by Elitni Odredi.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Sale!" a.k.a. "Sale" is a musical album of Maoelarivoluzione.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Sale!" a.k.a. "Sale" is a musical album of Dead Capo.
- released on
- Sale! a.k.a. Discounts and allowances are reductions to a basic price of goods or services.
- also known as sale, bargain
- Sale! a.k.a. Che Language: Ce, or Rukuba, is a regionally important Plateau language of Nigeria.
- also known as Rukuba, Bache, Sale, Kuche, Inchazi, Ce language
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for SALE!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about SALE!
Anagrams of SALE!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of SALE!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of SALE! to see it in context!