Sales appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Aid in cypsela sales: pycnidia.
- Pus, Dan, Ogre sales use laser gonads up.
- Never atone, damsel, as sales made no tar even.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun sales
- Phrases with Sales
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sales
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sales
- Photos about Sales
- Videos about Sales
- Quotes about Sales
- Scrabble value of S1A1L1E1S1
- Anagrams of SALES
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun sales
What does sales mean as a name of something?
- income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- examples: Our international sales continue to grow, bringing the name of Toyo Computer into businesses world-wide. | The company is turning to export markets to make up for a decline in domestic sales. | The company plans to close its U.S. sales unit in New York. | Our company has annual sales of a thousand million yen. | Our sales campaign is successful in a big way. | Our sales performance is just skyrocketing. | Please send your sales reps to this new account. | I talked with our sales people. | Sales of beer is at the mercy of weather. | Sales have dropped off at every big department store.
- lexical domain: Possessions - nouns denoting possession and transfer of possession
- synonyms of sales: gross revenue / gross sales
- more generic word: income = the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
Alternative definition of the noun sales
- The activities involved in selling goods or services.
- See Revenues.
- Sales a.k.a. Sâles is a municipality in the district of Gruyère in the canton of Fribourg in Switzerland. In 2001 the municipality was created when Maules, Romanens, Rueyres-Treyfayes and Sâles merged.
- read more about Sâles
- Sales is a municipality in the northern part of the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2004 was 9,600, the density was 20.96/km² and the area is 199.98 km². The elevation is 458 m.
- Sales is one of 13 parishes in the Colunga municipality, within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
Sales is a musical group.
- album: "Sales"
- official website: wearenotsales.com
"Sales" is a musical EP of Sales.
- released on
- Sales: A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. Signalling completion of the prospective stage, it is the beginning of an engagement between customer and vendor or the extension of that engagement.
- also known as 推銷員
- Sales: Net sales are operating revenues earned by a company for selling its products or rendering its services. Also referred to as revenue, they are reported directly on the income statement as Sales or Net sales.
- also known as 销售收入
- Sales is a job title.
Phrases with Sales
Phrases starting with the word Sales:
- sales rep
- sales tax
- Sales Slip
- sales talk
- sales booth
- sales event
- sales floor
- sales force
- sales pitch
- sales staff
- sales ledger
- sales outlet
- sales campaign
- sales division
- sales agreement
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate
Phrases ending with the word Sales:
View more phrases with the word Sales in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sales
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sales through Story (2013)
by Robert Peeples
Chapter 1 - Sales is a Dirty Word Imagine its 1954. It's a Sunday morning at about 8:30am and you have just started a fresh pot of coffee. Your Labrador retriever brings you your slippers and you step out onto your front stoop to grab the ...
The Wedge (1999)
How to Stop Selling and Start Winning by Randy Schwantz
But sales isn't a solo sport. Sales is a contact ...
by William G. Covington
Sales is a slow process requiring a tremendously patient demeanor.
A Complete Kit of Ready-to-use Checklists, Worksheets, and Training Aids for a Successful Food Service Operation by Douglas Robert Brown
SERVER: SERVER: Total Sales: ______ Hours Worked: ______ Total # of Customers: ______ Station #: ______ Sales...
The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management and Encyclopedic Dictionaries, The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Management Information Systems (1999)
by Gordon B. Davis, Gordon Bitter Davis
Sales planning identifies independent demands for the company's products/ services, such as customer orders and forecasts,
by James A Beverly, David Andrew Schultz
sales tax Sales taxes represent the largest single source of revenue for state and local governments, providing approximately 20 percent to total annual general revenue. Sales taxes in the United States are confined to the state and local level , ...
A Complete Ready-to-use Training Program for All Positions in the Food Service Industry by Lora Arduser, Douglas Robert Brown
Alcohol sales can be a large source of revenue and a profit-maker if a restaurant has a wine and beer or liquor license. Unfortunately, in the current atmosphere, it can also be a liability. In recent years, the newspapers have been full of stories ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sales
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sales
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Joris_Louwes
View more pictures about Sales Slip.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Sales
Click on an item to play that video:
- Definition of sales
And you lost the interview to a straight out of college beautiful young girl with not even half of your experience and talent. Now you are blaming it on ...
- VV 35 - English Vocabulary for Sales Management 1
Learn English vocabulary and collocations related to sales management.
- Sales tutorial: Common sales terminology | lynda.com
This sales tutorial defines the most common sales terms (such as AIDA and cold calling) and explains the history behind them. Watch it at ...
- Vocabulary for sales and marketing in English. Vocabulaire commercial et marketing en anglais.
- Sales Skills Fundamentals 0 5 Exploring common sales terminology
- Definition of Sales
- TUV300 By Mahindra India market sales and shares explanation
Inspired by design of battle tank, TUV300 is tough, bold and stylish SUV that commands attention wherever it goes. Mahindra TUV300 Specs Engine: 1.5-litre ...
- Skate 3: Board Sales/XP - Biggest Glitch Ever! (EXPLANATION)
The leaderboard has changed a lot through the years, but one thing about that noone ever worked out was how everyone suddenly got 100's of million board ...
- Price/Sales Ratio: Explanation and Backtest
Trade with Scottrade, the broker Simit uses for value investing...
- Definition of Sales
Ciaran McGuigan of Strike Force Sales...
- Financial Buzzwords and Jargon for Sales People
- 36 English Vocabulary for Sales Management 2
- Copier Sales Confusion through Sales Terminology
Sales thru confusion, and buzz words.
- AWESOME EXPLANATION : Manufacturer explains Water Fed Poles in a live sales presentation.
Watch this sales presentation as an observer - when a potential customer and an existing customer walk through a Trade Show and spontaneously agree to us ...
- Definition: Sales Operations From The Sales Operations Blog
A video definition of Sales Operations. From Marci Reynolds at The Sales Operations Blog...
- Sales Through Service an Explanation
Sales Through Service is a Sales book like no other: it seeks to turn the world of sales upside down and align the sales process with the Customers' REAL ...
- Sales Terminology - by Royalschool
- Business Strategies : Definition of Retail Sales Per Capita
Retail sales per capita is defined by the total number of households divided by the total retail sales to determine the average cash flow through each household.
- [SALES ADVICE & TIP] The meaning of the buyer saying "Lets get to the point" - Scott Sylvan Bell
In the sales process sometimes the buyer will say "Lets just get to the point" now it could be the conversation has gone too long but many times it is because the ...
- Jordan Belfort's Straight Line Sales Myths 04 The Meaning of No
- Using Powerful Sales Language
- Real Estate Training - The Language of Sales with Joel Rico
- How To Write Your Book Sales Description With Bryan Cohen
- Increase Sales with Body Language and Influence - Kevin Hogan
Body Language Expert Kevin Hogan gives you tips on what TO and what NOT to do with your body when influencing others for that big sale.
- Real Estate Training - The Language of Sales
- Language of Sales Mega Camp 2013
- Business Body Language Tips in Networking, Sales Meetings & Interviews
Ever wondered why people in business do things they way they do? Ever wondered how to win friends & influence people? Ever wondered how to master the ...
- Marketing Sales and Service Job Description
Marketing Sales and Service Job Description.
- NLP Techniques Revealed: Language Patterns for Closing Sales
- Sales Administrator Job Description
See also the pronunciation examples of Sales!
Quotes about Sales
Scrabble value of S1A1L1E1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SALES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sales!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sales to see it in context!