On this page:
- Salima is a township in the Central Region of Malawi.
- Salima a.k.a. Salima District: Salima is a district in the Central Region of Malawi. The capital is Salima. The district covers an area of 2,196 km.² and has a population of 248,214. The beach at Senga Bay is the weekend retreat of many from the capital, Lilongwe, and has hosted the annual Lake of Stars festival since 2008, when it was moved from Chintheche in order to be less remote. There is a range of accommodation options in the area, though most are a few km off the main road.
- read more about Salima District
- Salima is a fictional character from the 2008 film Bajo el mismo Cielo.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 1995 film Chandralekha.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 2010 film Autumn.
- Salima is a fictional character from the book Children of the New World by Assia Djebar.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 2007 film Kalloori.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 2008 film Jodhaa Akbar.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 1956 film Alibabavum 40 Thirudargalum.
- Salima is a fictional character from the 2012 film Black Really Suits You.
Phrases with Salima
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Salima
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Narratives of Gender and Ethnicity by Caroline Essers
Salima is a 32-year old traditional Moroccan wedding planner, ...
by Philip Briggs, Mary-Anne Bartlett
Kuti Game Reserve near Salima is a gentle conservation area which is undergoing huge policy changes; there are plans for it to become a hunting reserve in the future. Lake Chilwa is a prime area for birding, and like the Elephant Marsh has ...
A Daily Life Encyclopedia by Peter Lacovara
Peter Lacovara, Salima Ikram, and Sue D'Auria, eds. Ancient Nubia: African Kingdoms on the Nile. Cairo: American University in Cairo Press, 2012. Harris, J. R., ed. The Legacy of Egypt. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1988.
by Martin Ottenheimer, Harriet Ottenheimer
Salima Machamba was installed as queen and ...
by Sir George Watt, Edgar Thurston, T. N. Mukharji
Trekhan, tarkhana, tilpattar, mandar, kauri, kalindra, salima, ianmal, Pb. ; Kanshin , THIBET; Jerimu, shumanjra, Simla; K.lu, kainshing, Kumaon. References. — Brandis, For. Fl., ill ; Gamble, Man. Timb., 100. Habitat. — A large, deciduous tree, ...
Encyclopaedia Biblica (1902)
A Critical Dictionary of the Literary Political and Religious History, the Archaeology, Geography, and Natural History of the Bible by Thomas Kelly Cheyne, John Sutherland Black
The oldest strata in Lelianon itself, forming the deepest part of some of the valleys (Salima, Salib), are of Glandatia limestone, 600 ft. in thickness, containing sponges, corals, echino- derms, etc. (the best-known fossils being Cidaris glantiaria ...
Handbook of the Global Trade Community Includes 21 Key Appendices by Edward G. Hinkelman
Salima Malawi ...
by Jonathan Bloom, Sheila S. Blair
Hadidi, Adnan Hall, Margaret Hardy, Adam Harris, Claire Hasan, Perween Hashmi, Salima Hasson, Rachel Heathcote , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Salima
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Salima
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of S1A1L1I1M3A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SALIMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Salima!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Salima to find many related words and phrases!