On this page:
- Definition of the adjective salted
- Definition of the verb salted
- Phrases with salted
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for salted
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for salted
- Photos about salted
- Video about salted
- Quotes about salted
- Scrabble value of S1A1L1T1E1D2
- Anagrams of SALTED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective salted
What does salted mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (used especially of meats) preserved in salt
- examples: These salted bonito guts are too salty for me. | The food at the canteen isn’t very good, and the menu contains mostly unhealthy foods, too salted or sweetened. | Salted monkey nuts are popular in many parts of the world. | The store that I always go to has Calbee potato chips on sale for 98 yen a bag. My favorite flavor is lightly salted. As a matter of fact, the ingredients for this particular flavor changes from time to time. Today's chips are chemical-free, made with natural salt. Fitting for someone like me. | Frito – Fried. Salado – Salted. When I first arrived in Medellin, everyone wanted to know what I was finding to eat. So I posted about the fruit, but though important, it’s only | I found some dried salted beef. | Tom picked up the saltshaker and salted his eggs. | Salted pretzels were the favourite snack of the kids. | Tom salted his egg. | I understand Tom salted away a good deal for his old age.
- synonyms of salted: brine-cured / salt-cured
- similar: preserved
Alternative definition of the adjective salted
- To which salt has been added.
Definition of the verb salted
What does salted mean as a doing word?
- past of salt
Phrases with salted
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for salted
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second Edition with supplement by W.J. Kirwin, G. M. Story, J.D.A. Widdowson
Comb heavy fish: see heavy salted below. P 143-75 No green fish (cod) were sent to market from Cape Broyle, although some 'heavy fish,' that is fish that were heavily salted but not dried, were shipped from the harbour. heavy mess (pork): ...
by International Food Information Service
Salted fish Sapodillas forms marketed for this purpose. Commercial salt often includes other salts, such as calcium chloride or magnesium chloride, as anticaking agents. Salt has multiple uses in the food industry, primarily in flavourings, e.g. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for salted
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about salted
Click on an item to view that photo:
A Filipino delicacy. Great with tomatoes.
Photo credit: dboy
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about salted
Video shows what salted means. To which salt has been added.. Salted Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say salted. Powered by ...
View more videos about Ready Salted.
See also the pronunciation examples of salted!
Quotes about salted
Salt does not brag that it is salted.
more quotes about salted...
Scrabble value of S1A1L1T1E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine