On this page:
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto is the capital city of the Salto Department in northwestern Uruguay. As of the 2011 census it had a population of 104,028 and is the second most populated city in Uruguay. It is served by the Nueva Hesperides International Airport.
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The elevation is 555 m. The city has one main river, rio Tietê. Poll from 2004 shows the population is 103.884.
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto Department is a department of the northwestern region of Uruguay. It has an area of 14,163 km² and a population of 124,878. Its capital is the city of Salto. It borders Artigas Department to its north, Paysandú Department to its south, the departments of Rivera and Tacuarembó to its east and has the Río Uruguay flowing at its west, separating it from Argentina.
- Salto! a.k.a. Saltö is an island in the eastern part of the Blekinge archipelago in Blekinge Län, southern Sweden. The city of Karlskrona is spread over 30 islands, one of which is Saltö. Dragsöviken is the sound between Saltö and Dragsö.
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto is a settlement in the southern part of the island of Fogo, Cape Verde. It is situated 12 km southeast of the island capital São Filipe. The village has a sightworthy church and some small shops, but no accommodation for tourists. Most of the inhabitants are farmers growing potatoes, vegetables and papayas. Several fields are irrigated using drip irrigation. Many fields were surrounded by stone walls to protect them against erosion.
- also known as Salto, Cape Verde
- part of Cape Verde
- "Salto!" a.k.a. "Salto" is a 1965 Polish drama film written and directed by Tadeusz Konwicki. It was released on 11 June 1965 in Poland. The director of photography is Kurt Weber and the music was by Wojciech Kilar. The title can be translated as "somersault" in English, or it can be seen as a reference to a rhythmic dance movement. The film received an Honorary Diploma at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, 1967.
- also known as Jump
- country: Poland
- language: Polish Language
- production design by Jaroslaw Switoniak
- written by Tadeusz Konwicki
- cinematography by Kurt Weber
- edited by Irena Chorynska & Jadwiga Jakubowska
- music by Wojciech Kilar
- costume design by Alicja Ptaszynska
- genre: Drama
- released on (50 years ago)
- "Salto!" a.k.a. "Salto" is a film, directed by Maximilian von Moll.
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto is a software title for creating interactive applications. It is developed by Alterface.
- Salto! a.k.a. Salto is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Salto
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Salto!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: