On this page:
- "Sanam" is a 1997 Hindi drama film directed and produced by Aziz Sejawal. While written by Anees Bazmee, it starred Sanjay Dutt, Manisha Koirala, Vivek Mushran, Anupam Kher, Dalip Tahil, Kader Khan, Anjan Srivastav, Gulshan Grover and Shakti Kapoor. The music, composed by Anand-Milind, was the biggest strengths of this film.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Hanif Kadawala & Samir Hingora
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Anees Bazmee, Rajeev Kaul, Praful Parekh & Aziz Sejawal
- based on a story by Yunus Sajawal
- Sanjay Dutt as Narendra Anand
- Vivek Mushran as Gaurav Anand
- Manisha Koirala as Sanam
- Ishrat Ali as Lala
- Maya Alagh as Mrs. Meeta Anand
- Harbans Darshan M. Arora as Lalaji
- Asrani as Police Inspector
- Arun Bakshi as Constable
- Birbal as Traffic Constable
- Gulshan Grover as General
- Dinesh Hingoo as Office Clerk
- Javed Rizvi Jarehavi as Servant Boy
- Shakti Kapoor as Angara
- Kader Khan as Khan Bahadur
- Razak Khan
- Anupam Kher as Yashpal Anand
- Viju Khote as Palmist
- cinematography by Rajan Kinagi
- edited by Gurudutt Shirali & Waman B. Bhosle
- music by Yusuf Khan, Sandeep Chowta, Milind Chitragupth, Anand Chitragupth, Anand-Milind
- genres: Romance Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released in (18 years ago)
- "Sanam" is a 1999 drama film written and directed by Rafi Pitts.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 1994 film Sangdil Sanam.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 1997 film Sanam.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 1926 film Namus.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 2008 film 26th July at Barista.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 2000 film Gang.
- Sanam is a fictional character from the 1990 film Yearning.
Sanam, or senem, also written as sainaimu in Chinese, is an ethnic music and dance widespread among the Uyghur people in the Chinese autonomous region of Xinjiang. It is commonly performed during weddings, festive occasions, and parties. The music normally starts slowly and gradually becomes faster, upon which the dances also become more vivid, especially at the end.
- Sanam a.k.a. Sanam Shetty: Sanam is an actress and a fashion model.
- read more about Sanam Shetty (actress)
- Sanam is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sanam (actress)
- Sanam is the child of Nadhiya.
- born in (19 years ago), child of Nadhiya
Sanam a.k.a. Sanapaná Language: Sanapana is a language of the Paraguayan Chaco. Use is vigorous, and it is a language of instruction in primary schools.
- read more about Sanapaná Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sanam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sailing Directions - Enroute (2007)
by National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Jabal Sanam is a small but conspicuous nipple on a flat hill about 9 miles SE of Jiddah. This hill has the same appearance from all directions. When a vessel is near the latitude of Jiddah, the town itself can generally be seen from a position ...
The Human Past (2016)
by CTI Reviews
Sanam: Sanam is a village and rural commune in Niger. Adulis: Adulis is an archeological site in the Northern Red Sea region of Eritrea, about 30 miles south of Massawa. It was the port of the Kingdom of Aksum, located on the coast of the ...
by Richard A. Lobban Jr.
SANAM. Ancient Sanam or modern Merowe, which is built around and on top of its ruins, served as the commercial and logistic capital of ancient of Kush (q.v.) just below the Fourth Cataract at Napata (q.v.). Merowe survives today although it is ...
Dictionary of Volapük (1889)
Volapük-English, English-Volapük by Marshall William Wood
Sanam on : to enfeeble; to exhaust; Sanana'mik: therapeutic; sanative; curative; medicinal. Sanel : physician ; doctor of medicine. Sanelik: medical; professional. Sanevon: to unnerve; to enervate. Sanik : sainted; holy; devoted to God; sacred.
by Renu Saran
,following with Sanjay Leela Bhansali'sHum DilDe Chuke Sanam(1999). Ajay was awarded FilmfareBest Actor for Zakhmand Hum Dil De Chuke ...
by Renu Saran
The success of HumDil De Chuke Sanam ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sanam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sanam
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Wat Sanam
Photo credit: Living In Thailand
- Sanam Visits!
Photo credit: ImNotQuiteJack
- Sanam Suepa
Photo credit: v a i r o j
- The Grand Palace, Sanam Chai Rd, Bangkok
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam (and later Thailand) since 1782. The king, his court and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925. The present monarch, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), currently resides at Chitralada Palace, but the Grand Palace is still used for official events. en.wikipedia.org
Photo credit: David McKelvey
View more pictures about Sanam Luang.
Video about Sanam
How To Speak"Sanam Baloch" Sindhi Language With U-16 Pakistan Football Team In Morning Show
U-16 Pakistan Football Team 2nd In Chicago Cup 2015 And 3rd In Norway Cup 2015 With Sanam Baloch U-16 Pakistan Football Team 2nd In Chicago Cup ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sanam!
Scrabble value of S1A1N1A1M3
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SANAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sanam!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sanam to see it in context!