On this page:
- Definition of the noun Sanya
- Phrases with Sanya
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sanya
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sanya
- Photos about Sanya
- Videos about Sanya
- Scrabble value of S1A1N1Y4A1
- Anagrams of SANYA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Sanya
What does Sanya mean as a name of something?
Sanya is a genus of Lernanthropidae, described by Song & Chen in 1976.
- synonym: genus Sanya
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Maxillopoda
- order: Siphonostomatoida
- family: Lernanthropidae
- genus: Lernanthropus
Sanya is the southernmost city on Hainan Island, and one of the three prefecture-level cities of Hainan Province, in Southeast China.
- also known as Sanya, China
- part of China, Hainan
- touristic attractions:
- official website: www.sanya.gov.cn
- Sanya a.k.a. Alex Bogomolov, Jr.: Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Bogomolov, most known as Alex Bogomolov Jr., nicknamed Bogie, is a Russian-American professional tennis player.
- read more about Alex Bogomolov, Jr.
- Sanya a.k.a. Sanya Ramone is an actress.
- read more about Sanya Ramone (actress)
- Sanya is a fictional film character.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the film The 5th Execution.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2009 action film Newsmakers.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 1965 film Planet of the Vampires, based on Renato Pestriniero's short story One Night of 21 Hours.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2012 film Me Too.
- Sanya is a fiction character from 2006 film Euphoria.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2009 film Newsmakers.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 1997 film The Thief.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2004 film Ragin.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 1991 film Hey, You Wild Geese.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2003 comedy musical TV movie Za dvumya zaytsami.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2011 comedy film The Best Movie 3.
- Sanya is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Owner.
"Sanya" is a book by Natalʹi͡a A. Reshetovskai͡a.
- also known as "Sanya: my life with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn"
- Sanya was an Indian TV situation comedy available in Hindi. It is a show for the channel Hungama TV which was bought by the Walt Disney Company. The show originally ran from 2005 - 2006. Sanya, however was actually put into the spotlight when it was shown on Hungama TV's sister channel Disney Channel IndiaSanya premiered on Disney Channel India on April 21, 2008 at 7.30pm IST.Sanya was shown daily at 7.30pm when a new episode was broadcast and was repeated at 10.30am and 3pm. The week's episodes were shown consecutively on Sundays at 4.30-7pm.
- Sanya a.k.a. Waata language: Waata, or Sanye, is an Oromo language spoken by former hunter-gatherers in Kenya. It shares the name Sanye with neighboring Dahalo.
- read more about Waata language
Phrases with Sanya
- Genus Sanya
- Opopaea sanya
- Shearella Sanya
- Orthotrichia sanya
- species Opopaea sanya
- Species Shearella Sanya
- species Orthotrichia sanya
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sanya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sanya is the southernmost city in China. It's between Lingshui County and Ledong County, with Baoting County on the...
Yakuza My Brother (2016)
A Novel by Jacob Raz
Sanya is the last step before these creatures go to sleep in the ...
by Eugene Law
Whether sipping coconut milk as the clean ocean water laps at your feet or floating through a coral jungle, Sanya is the place to go if the words "beach, sun and fun" comes to mind. When southerners head to China's frozen northeast to catch ...
Moscow Believes in Tears (2011)
Russians and Their Movies by Louis Menashe
Next Sanya is a professional soldier in the killing fields of Chechnya.
by Information Gatekeepers, Inc
Gbps SDH from Haikou to Sanya is the first optical fiber cable in China which is built completely with China-made equipment.
China Hotels Directory 2006 (2006)
by Rain Ma, Roger Zhang
attractions, General Mgr: Dominique Berhouet rooms golf courses are just short drive Room Dir: Eddie Tang Special features: Crowne away to help you de-stress after F&B Dir: Linda Chong Plaza Sanya is a global tiring meeting sessions.
In the Realm of the Senses (2015)
Social Aesthetics and the Sensory Dynamics of Privilege by Johannah Fahey, Howard Prosser, Matthew Shaw
Brenda Sanya is a Ph.D. student at the University of C. McCarthy et al. 168.
Proceedings of Enhancement and Promotion of Computational Methods in Engineering and Science X" Aug. 21-23, 2006, Sanya, China by Zhenhan Yao, Mingwu Yuan
Sanya is an ideal ...
Addendum to 6th Edition: 2012-2014 by Lutz Schmadel
Sanya, located on the southern tip of Hainan Island, is the only tropical seaside tourist city in China. As a spring city with its blue sea, white sandy beaches and world-class atmospheric environment, Sanya is known as the hometown ...
by Immanuel Ness, Zak Cope
htm Sanya Declaration (2011) Summit Declaration of the Leaders of the five BRICS Countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, Sanya (China), 14 April.
by Peter Matthews
Sanya Richards (USA) Blanka Vlasic (CRO) Sally Pearson (AUS) 291 ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms. Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
Rhodesia: mutata Yoruba: ipeta Nigeria: ipeta, sainya, sanya, uwar-magunguna, malaria; sainyia, sanya, womagunguna, uwar magunguna (= mother of medicines) (Hausa); alali (Fula); epeta (Yoruba) East Africa: mkola, ...
by Roman A. Cybriwsky
"The Shepherds of Sanya" ...
by Cyrus Byington
to; anukwanyachi, ashalMqchi, atunshpa, atushpachi, palhkichechi, palh- kichi, tunshpalechi, tunshpali, tunshpachi hastened; atunshpa, palhki, tunshpa hastily, ashalinka hastiness, tushpa hasty; anuk,sanya, palhki, tushpa hasty pudding, ...
by Donald J. Orth
Sanyakoan: locality, see Sanya. San anacio, Ysla de: island, see Saint Ignace Island. San Yldefonso, Punta de: point of land, see lldeionso, Point. San Ysidoro, Punta de: point of land, Saint Isidor, Point. Siaoda'n: locality, see Sumdum.
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
Sanya Richards (USA) 4 x 100-m ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sanya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sanya
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Sanya
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sanya: Vocabulary Veggies Class, May 3rd, 2011
- Sanya: Vocabulary Veggies
- Sanya in her Spelling Saute and Vocabulary Veggies Class.
- Sanya in her Vocabulary Veggies Class
- Sanya in her Vocabulary Veggies Class
- Sanya: The Hawaii of China
Sanya is an amazing tropical resort city on China's island of Hainan. It is full of rapid development, tourist infrastructure, world class beaches and excellent ...
- Sanya city ,Hainan Island, china.
Sanya city ,Hainan Island, South China Sea Island, Resort Island, China.
- Sanya, Hainan
- SANYA, Tokyo, Broken city
Tokyo. The Sumida River runs under lanes of suspended motorways bridges. Along the banks of the river, lines of cardboard shacks covered in blue canvas ...
- Team Vestas Wind In-Port Race Sanya | Volvo Ocean Race 2014-15
All the live action recorded from the In-Port Race in Sanya, and what an exciting race it turned out to be!..
- Gold Medal Moments - Sanya Richards Ross
After what she considered a disappointing bronze medal finish in the 400 meter at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, Sanya Richards was determined to win ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sanya!
Scrabble value of S1A1N1Y4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SANYA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sanya!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sanya to see it in context!