On this page:
Who is Sara Dylan?
Sara Dylan, was the first wife of singer-songwriter Bob Dylan and the mother of four of his children, including musician Jakob Dylan. She was married to Bob Dylan from November 1965 until June 1977. She played the role of Clara in the movie Renaldo and Clara, directed by Dylan, and the film was described by a Dylan biographer as "in part a tribute to his wife".
- also known as Novoletsky, Shirley Marlin Noznisky, Sara Lownds, Sara Lowndes, Sara Noznisky, Sara Novoletsky, Shirley Marlin Nozinsky, Shirley Noznisky
- born on (76 years ago) in Wilmington, child of Bessie Noznisky and Isaac Noznisky
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, fashion model
- read more about Sara Dylan (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sara Dylan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Social, Cultural, and Historical Perspectives by Scott C. Martin
Playboy bunnies who went on to become famous include actresses Sherilyn Fenn and Barbara Bosson, Bob Dylan's wife Sara Dylan, and musician Debbie Harry. The former Playboy Bunny who would become the most famous is Gloria ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sara Dylan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sara Dylan for some fun with words!