On this page:
Sarka is a village in Birun Bashm Rural District, Kelardasht District, Chalus County, Mazandaran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 119, in 35 families.
- Sarka a.k.a. Sharka Blue is a Czech pornographic film actress born in 1981. She was a nominee for the 2008 AVN Award for Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production. She has appeared in over 150 adult movies.
- read more about Sharka Blue
- Sarka a.k.a. Ashley Adams: Ashley Phillip Adams is an Australian Paralympic shooting medallist and cattle grazier.
- read more about Ashley Adams
Sarka is a zoo animal.
- Sarka a.k.a. Šárka is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Messenger.
- Sarka a.k.a. Sárka is a fictional character from the 2009 film The Pagan Queen.
- Sarka is a fictional character from the 2013 film Little Secret.
- Sarka a.k.a. Sárka is a fictional character from the 2013 film Like Never Before.
- "Sarka" a.k.a. "Šárka" is an opera in three acts by Leoš Janáček to a Czech libretto by Julius Zeyer, based on Bohemian legends of Šárka in Dalimil's Chronicle. Written in 1887, the opera lay unproduced for many years and was first performed at the Divadlo na Hradbách in Brno on 11 November 1925 in honour of Janáček’s 70th birthday.
- read more about Šárka
- "Sarka" a.k.a. "Šárka" is an opera in three acts, opus 51, by Zdeněk Fibich to a Czech libretto by Anežka Schulzová, his student and lover. Fibich composed the full score over the period of 8 September 1896 to 10 March 1897. At the time, Czech audiences regarded Fibich with suspicion as being overly influenced by the music of Richard Wagner, and Fibich had selected the legend of Šárka for this operatic subject to try to counter such sentiments. Even so, the opera still contains use of Wagner's idea of leitmotif.
- read more about Šárka
Sarka a.k.a. The Maidens' War: "The Maidens' War" is a tale in Bohemian tradition about an uprising of women against men. It first appeared in the twelfth-century Chronica Boëmorum of Cosmas of Prague, and later in the fourteenth-century Dalimil's Chronicle.
- read more about The Maidens' War
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sarka
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Brenda Freshman, Louis Rubino, Professor and Director of the Health Administration Program California State University - Northridge Northridge California Louis G Rubino, Yolanda Reid Chassiakos
Chapter 13COLLABORATIONIN AMBULATORY CARE: INTEGRATING THE PRACTITIONERS OF MEDICINE IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE George Sarka, MD, MPH, FACP, FACR Dr. Sarka is an associate clinical professor of medicine at ...
by Peter Richardson
Israel kata sarka is a synonym for loudaioi and means simply Israel with all its customs, especially those customs which are past and gone because of Christ's sacrifice.5 There is a derogatory tone in the phrase because the particular thing ...
Report on the Trans-Himalayan Explorations in Connection with the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India During 1865-67 (1867)
Sarké J ong Tarjum, 29 Sarka is a large village containing numerous houses ...
Sarkd Jong Tarjum 29 Sarka is a large village containing numerous houses built of sun- dried ...
Sarkst Jong Tarjum 29 Sarka is a large village containing numerous houses built ...
by E. John B. Allen
Sarka Zahrobska (CZE) Combined: Janica Kostelic (CRO ), ...
Dictionary of Nursing (2003)
by Peter Hodgson Collin
psychopath /'sarkapa20/ noun a person with a long-term mental disorder characterised by antisocial and often violent behaviour psychopathic /,sarka' pa201k/ adjective referring to psychopaths or psychopathy psychopathological / ...
by Timothy Darvill
Sarka style [De] Late variant of the LBK ceramics in western Bohemia around 4000–3900 BC. Sarka vessels were painted with black spirals on buff fabric before firing. sarsen [Ma] Hard crystalline sandstone found as boulders scattered across ...
by J. Newton, North India school of medicine for Christian women, Ludhiana mission
Hdaiti\ sarka.dha, m.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sarka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1A1R1K5A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SARKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sarka!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sarka to see it in context!